Saga is a lovely hotel and Zefi - the owner - is really friendly and helpful. The rooms are a good size and well equipped, and very clean - so clean that I could believe the (monsoon) shower had never been used before.
Breakfast is good - some minor changes most days - if there's a filo apple pie, take it all before anyone else notices it!
The pool is really good and again very clean.
It's less than 5 minutes walk to Kanali beach (which has an excellent café) and about 15 minutes into the town - the whole way is well lit and with good pavements.
Quiet location too - I've never slept so well on holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy family run hotel with excellent service and breathtaking views - a real home from home. All of our comfortable rooms are equipped with modern facilities (including a fridge and a kettle) and offer well appointed ensuite bathrooms. We are located in the heart of Poros, only a short 3 minute walk to the nearest beach and about a 10 minute walk into Poros town. We offer free wireless internet in all areas. A varied buffet breakfast is available every morning in the dining room. Delicious homemade snacks, smoothies, drinks, cocktails and ice cream are served at the pool bar. The roof bar offers one of the best views in the area. You can enjoy a drink or a cocktail in the evening while enjoying the stunning view. The friendly atmosphere at Saga combined with the beauty of the Poros island will make your stay here unforgettable! We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Saga Hotel Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saga Hotel, Studios & Apartments Hotel Poros
- Saga Hotel, Studios And Apartments
- Saga Hotel Poros