We stayed here for just 1 night and chose the hotel for its location. Zefi speaks perfect English and you are made very welcome. Our room had a good sea view as requested, had good S/C facilities and was spotless. The pool area is very confined but has ample sunbeds. The included buffet breakfast was excellent, continental & English but after a meal out the previous evening at the almost impossible to find Dimitris, we couldn't do it justice. Quiet location, easy level stroll to town, clean & friendly. If a pool is high priority this is not ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy family run hotel with excellent service and breathtaking views - a real home from home. All of our comfortable rooms are equipped with modern facilities (including a fridge and a kettle) and offer well appointed ensuite bathrooms. We are located in the heart of Poros, only a short 3 minute walk to the nearest beach and about a 10 minute walk into Poros town. We offer free wireless internet in all areas. A varied buffet breakfast is available every morning in the dining room. Delicious homemade snacks, smoothies, drinks, cocktails and ice cream are served at the pool bar. The roof bar offers one of the best views in the area. You can enjoy a drink or a cocktail in the evening while enjoying the stunning view. The friendly atmosphere at Saga combined with the beauty of the Poros island will make your stay here unforgettable! We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Saga Hotel Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saga Hotel, Studios & Apartments Hotel Poros
- Saga Hotel, Studios And Apartments
- Saga Hotel Poros