La Piscine Art Hotel
Magic Hotel(Agia Paraskevi)
US$142
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Skiathos Princess Hotel(Agia Paraskevi)
US$353
US$153
US$120
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Australia(Skiathos Town)(Great Value!)
US$44
Vassilias Beach Hotel(Skiathos)(Great Value!)
US$84
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel(Skiathos Town)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrazy cow restaurantpool areanext yearwelcome drinkskiathos townfantastic hotelwine cellarold portair connothing is too much troubleother gueststhird visitbeautiful islandreception staffcomfortable sunbedsbars and restaurantsfantastic holiday
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just got home from staying here and what else can I say that hasn't been said?! From the start of our stay to the end every single thing was excellent! Down to rooms, staff, hotel, all the workers! Everyone was really nice! All the staff were as chatty as u wanted them to be, the rooms are the best we've stayed in in a Greek hotel. Ok we had room 309 and it faced the back but we liked that as if faced the pool then the music in the bar at night was rather loud and staying facing had pool then sleeping might of been a little hard!
Everything in the room is down to a fine art! Very modern and the beds are enormous!
If you choose to stay here you will not be disappointed!! Even when we left this morning the receptionist comes to wave you off! How lovely!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toyah1
Reviewed 14 August 2014

my boyfriend and I visited this hotel late in July for the 2nd time, and we were not disappointed! we stayed at this hotel in September 2012, and it was so good, we wondered if it could still be as good, and it was!
We booked through Thompson, and asked for a superior double, but when our confirmation was emailed to us we had been booked for a twin room, with shared balcony which was a standard double. We went back to Thompson but they said there was nothing they could do.
We got in touch with the hotel directly to explain the issue and we were given a couple of options, but never did we think that when we arrived, Olga, a fantastic member of the management team, had manage to arrange for us to stay in a Superior double, it made our arrival even more exciting!
The hotel has also been renovated since we last visited, it was lovely then, but even more so now, it is impeccably clean, modern and stylish, yet it hasn't lost that Greek feeling.
We went B&B, and the breakfast was always appetising with options for cooked English breakfasts, fresh fruit, and Greek options. The staff were always happy to oblige if you asked for something which they didn't normally serve.
We ate lunch a few times here, but we were out doing things a lot of the time, we enjoyed it the few times we did eat here.
When you go on holiday, there is nothing more annoying than having to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve sun loungers, here, you don't have too. Some people do put their own towels down when they have breakfast, but there are more than enough loungers for everyone, so it was never a problem.
The staff were all absolutely fantastic, everyone from the maids, reception staff, bar and restaurant staff, and management were brilliant, couldn't ask for me! they strike the perfect balance between not letting you lift a finger, but not being intrusive or over the top. I could mention specific names, but as I don't know EVERYONE's names, It wouldn't be fair!
To top it off, my boyfriend who Is now my fiancé proposed to me here, it was so special, everyone was so nice and celebratory with us.
The crazy Cow restaurant at the hotel is incredible, we ate here 3 times in 10 days, and the food was always absolutely brilliant, twice we ate lobster, which was still alive and blinking at us when we chose it. The time, we asked especially as it was our last night, and it was fantastic!
I cannot praise this hotel enough. If you want somewhere beautiful, not too big, close to the town, but far away enough for tranquillity, fantastic staff and food, and a very very comfortable bed, then this is the place for you!
Well done La Piscine and everyone working there! We look forward to bringing our wedding party to the Crazy Cow in 2016!

Room Tip: Ask for a room from 305+ - the view is of the pool and beyond the hotel is mountains! Also, save on luggage weight by not taking beach towels, just ask at reception to borrow them when you're going out!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Back home now and have finally had chance to review this hotel. I have been here before and wanted to give a more upto date review following the refurbishemnt of the hotel. Was welcomed by Olga and all the staff at the hotel on arrival and was made to feel like an old friend. Swiftly taken to the bar for our welcome drink which could have been anything we wanted from behind the bar..myself a beer my wife a strawberry alcohol cocktail thingy. Upon arrival we were upgraded to room 101 which is a suite at the front of the hotel. It overlooks the mountains and gets sun all afternoon/early evening. Excellent if you wish to top up the tan on the private balcony or just relax with a glass of wine or beer whilst taking in the view of the mountains. The room is very well appointed with massive bed, walk in power shower, tv and couches. The room is very spacious and has a relaxed vibe with the honesty bar stocked daily and the room was kept immaculate by the cleaner who always had a smile and time to say hello in the morning. Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant area and pool bar and when I did make it down for breakfast was a very good selection of meats, fresh fruit, cereal and drinks. You can have a full english/greek/continental breakfast if you want it. Maybe some tomato sauce to complement the HP brown sauce could be an improvement? We ate at the restaurant at the hotel and the food and service was comparable with the best places to eat and drink on the island. If you need any advise as to what to do/where to go the staff are more than happy to help and nothing is too much trouble if you ask. Now I have been back I would personally rate this one of the best places to stay on the island. The hotel staff are fantastic and really make the atmosphere at the hotel special. What more can I say than it was a privilidge to stay here and thankyou for such a great holiday. Myself and my wife Jill had a fantastic time. See you again soon hoepfully

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alfatime
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have just returned after spending a wonderful week at the fabulous hotel that is La Piscine Art.A lovely welcome from Olga and the excellent staff on reception set the tone for the week ahead.Hardworking, friendly staff - nothing was too much trouble for the team. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool with a great walk in shower and a huge bed.The pool area was so relaxing with luxurious sunbeds and great chill-out music.The food at all times was 1st class - breakfast(continental or cooked), snacks round the pool and the Evening Meal all made to the highest standard.(the half board offer of three meals for 54 euros was great value)Thanks again to all the staff and we will definitely see you again soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baxter1968
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the foyer we were treated like old friends, we were offered a drink in the bar and when we were ready our cases were taken up to our rooms, the service never wavered, the staff are the best we have ever come across and couldn't be more helpful, nothing is too much for them, our room was great and bed was huge, shower always warm. Air conditioning as stated before controlled by front desk but quick call and it was switched on immediately, sunbeds very comfortable and towels were placed on them every morning so you don't need your own, we were even offered towels to take to the beach. Breakfast was excellent, anything from yogurt to fried eggs, even hp sauce. Not sure about previous comments regarding returning visitors being treated better! We never saw it or felt it, I can see why people return time and time again, I have recommended this hotel to all my friends. I feel we have made new friends. The island as a whole is one of the nicest, friendliest places ever. Thankyou to all at la piscine art hotel you have made our 25th wedding anniversary a holiday to remember.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple