We stayed at the Cape Kanapitsa in the last week of July/first week of August. The last few reviews say it all, stunning views from the rooms and pool/bar/restaurant area, fantastic weather, fantastic staff and a brilliant holiday, courtesy of the weather, the beautiful island, its beaches, tavernas and the Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites. Special mention has to go to Cheddo and Ledi who run the bar/restaurant. These guys are legends and from the minute we arrived to the minute we left made us feel very, very welcome and looked after us superbly and became good friends. In summary, fantastic value for money, and views and a service experience well worth entrusting to ensure you have a truly relaxing and brilliant holiday. LG!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments