Excellent place to relax. Even if i visited the place with my family, it is highly recommended for everyone that needs relaxing vacations at a unique location with magnificent sea view. The service is excellent and the personnel very friendly. Big swimming pool with sea view. It lies between two nice beaches on a walking distance which makes it very friendly for families. Would definately visit it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments