We have just returned from our second trip to Skiathos. It was just as lovely as before. It was our first stay at the Cape and I have to say that I'm reluctant to share it with you guys out there. I have stayed in all grades of Greek accomadation but this was just idillic. Not luxurious like you might find in the cities of Europe but impressive for a mid range Greek hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom large with hot water 24/7 (not bad for Greece). Towels changed every day and staff that could not be more helpful.
The stunning setting and the views from the pool terrace were unbeatable. As I said, I had to pinch myself several times a day. Location fantastic if a little hilly for some. There are two lovely beaches within 5 minutes walk and several Tavernas close by. Transport to Skiathos town and the other beaches on the Island are easily reached by water taxi, local bus (cheap..if a little crowded) and friendly reliable Taxis. I know that some of you complain that this island has become expensive but I still you get much better value for money than in the UK. This includes good quality and friendly service. Try and explore the backstreets of Skiathos town if you want to avoid the premiums charged at the waterfront tavernas and bars. They pay a much larger rent than non-waterfront properties. Can't wait to go back next year.....in fact I shall probably go twice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments