“Gastronomic paradise”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I recommend this restaurant. A tastefull trip for people who love uniq tastes with magnificent service.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

In the center of a small village we had a great meal. The owner is very polite and friendly. The food is top class. I strongly suggest to visit the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

for travelers like us coming from a big city, you would expect more traditional cuisine and variety. The food was not special and the room was very cold.

3  Thank Rhea G
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I was there again this December . The food was again perfect. I visited katofli 3 times during my stay in Pelion ,in different hours of the day, and each time we had the same perfect treatment by the owners and the best ,i think, food in Volos..Try everything as we almost did and don’t be afraid of the new extra plates they usually have.
I also liked the fact that the prices were as usual reasonable low. Everybody in my companionship admitted that we spent too less and we had too much in amount and quality. One more thing to refer to is that the renovation is great!!(perfect fire place spot!),nice and always clean open face kitchen and a very picturesque and warm closed yard .Every time I visit katofli I find something changed to better. Well done.
You have to go there when you are in Volos,They have a great chef full of knowledge ,ready to make anything you ask for.(and i asked many!)
I'm looking forward to the next time!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Giorgos is fantastic he takes sth simple and makes
it gorgeous congratulations to him and his mother Kaiti.