“Bornholms best Italian”

Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Roenne
Bornholm, Denmark
“Bornholms best Italian”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Have been eating here several times.
Very friendly service, great tasting food, and a cozy italian inspired decor.

• Visited November 2013

Lund, Sweden
“Worse place ever”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Me and four friends were here an evening in July 2013.
We are friendly, behaving well and are not troublemakers.
I ordered half a chicken without pommes frites, only salad, and a glass of water.
Get´s the chicken + bread and water.
When I am about to pay I ask the owner if it´s true that a regular glass of water, without ice or lemon, really costs 15DKK?
Chicken costs 92DKK(!) + water 15DKK = 107DKK.
I tell her that I only have 102DKK and if that´s not ok, otherwise I have to pay with card, which actually will cost her more than 5DKK.
First she gets very offended that I ask about the price of the water, I mean really offended, and say I should be a shamed of myself asking that!!
I tell her, in a friendly tone, that because I didn´t get the pommes, maybe she could just take the 102DKK, so I don´t have to pay with VISA.
Then she starts excusing that instead I got the bread. I tell her, now starting to get enoyed, that I didn´t ask for any bread, only chicken with salad and regular water.
Then she starts offending me, again, really bad(!), that I should be a shamed and that I have to borrow money from my friends. I take up my VISA and tell her to just charge it so I can leave.
Now she is really upset and continues to offend me, asking me if I´m poor and what kind of mother I had, that have brought me up to be such a spoiled kid. Finally I tell her to be quiet and charge my card.
Then when I leave and meets up with my friends who are outside, asking me what happend, she comes out and yells at me, calling me poorboy and spoiled kid and so on.
All this for 5DKK!!!
Take my advice and don´t go to this place. The owner is a psycho and don´t care about her customers, only that they pay for all she can charge for.
I have never seen anything like it, I´m really shocked!!!

• Visited July 2013