- Staff. Staff. And staff. This hotel wouldn't be what it is without it's great crew.
- Breakfast is a nice treat, served by Maj one of the sweetest Danes around.
- New flat screen TV.
- 10 minutes walking distance to party street Jomfru Ane gade. (15 minutes walking back :)
- Beds are old, soft and worn down.
This is a very basic hotel with an unusual and extraordinary staff. From the moment you check in, thru breakfast and until that moment you check out you feel that you're in extremely good hands. Staff is caring, thoughtful and it is evident that they actually like working with people.
Rooms are OK. Not the latest design, but sufficient for a good night's sleep. Personally I wish they'd take out that ticking analog clock and install electrical sockets closer to bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scandic Aalborg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Aalborg