“excellent Danish food, great value!”
Review of Raadhuus Kafeen

Raadhuus Kafeen
Ranked #13 of 507 Restaurants in Aarhus
Price range: US$14 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have been there just once for lunch but I cannot wait to go back (especially when I will have family/friends visiting!

The food is good and so are the portion (actually the portions are huge!) and the price is affordable!

A taste of Denmark!

There are newer reviews for Raadhuus Kafeen

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My friend and I arrived Friday for lunch then had dinner and lunch on Saturday...it was that good.
The service was very welcoming and the food fantastic. My friend said it was the best veal liver he ever had. I tried the fried bacon with fries...the portion was gigantic I left almost two thirds . Excellent smoked salmon, fried camembert with jelly ( a memory from a meal in Copenhagen 43 years ago !!!! ) Great deserts, pancakes ( I would call them crepes ) chocolate cake. Great Aquavit, excellent draft beer for lunch and red wine for dinner.
Moderate prices.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is your place if you like your meals large. I ordered a casserole and was given a portion that would have taken me at least two days to eat; I mean, seriously, a full saucepan was delivered to my table along with a very large plate of mashed potatoes (about four portions). The food was quite plain but a reasonable price. Very little vegetable, salad or fruits either in any part of the menu. Wouldn't meet dietary standards for healthy but still a good large meal, if that is your thing. The wait staff are very nice, the atmosphere pleasant and the location very central. If I had a teenage son, I would take him there to fill him up!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I spent a dinner with one of my colleagues here and both of us had an excellent meal. The restaurant looks nice, it's in the town centre and service is good too.
The prices are absolutely OK compared to the standard Danish prices!

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

My husband & I had a very good meal in this excellent restaurant, service was helpful & friendly, food very good quality & plentiful. Glad we stumbled upon it one evening, we both enjoyed it & would recommend it.