“Lots of food, great pricing, nice service!”
Review of Soya

Soya
Ranked #276 of 594 Restaurants in Aarhus
Price range: US$15 - US$37
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I went here around 1 pm and was slightly surprised to find the place completely empty. I asked if I could still get their lunch deal for running sushi, and it was no problem. They were so warm and welcoming, and the belt with sushi was full of small dishes with one or two pieces of sushi. It was mostly rolls, but they were all fresh, beautiful, and delicious. Once I placed my order, hot dishes, such as edamame and the most delicious fried dumplings, made their way onto the top belt.

I will definitely return for more!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

We have visited this Asian inspired cuisine twice in this months. Both times the waiters were more occupied to serve take away guests than seated guests. We had to find a table by ourselves and had to wait long time for a waiter. The service was directly unpolite.
We have to say that when the food arrived it was okay.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Other then the many other sushi restaurants in Aarhus (including the sister restaurant Soya 2 in Vestergade) one can also get non-sushi Asian food here, mostly wok-style Thai and Vietnamese dishes. Prices are reasonable and the food is tasty.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was taken here by a friend wholived locally. It was a Tuesday night, and we were the only diners. I chose the crispy duck as my friends recommendation, and very glad I listened to him.

this was without doubt the best Chinese meal i had, the duck was wonderful, and the sauce superb. And to cap it all it was half the price of a meal at my hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Smiling service, even a bit late in the evening; but their Peking-duck-like duck is the best; Sushi is OK, and other wok dishes are fine; atmosphere is good, and the Jasmine tea is very appropriate for digesting the fried oily food.