“Fresh”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We have bought sushi as Take-A-Way several times from Soya, and its ok - would not say brilliant, but indeed ok.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Above average food at a decent price. I would recommend to go for the wok, where you can select your own ingredients. And stay away from the sushi. If you are looking for sushi in this part of Aarhus then go to Saichi, a great sushi place nearby.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Me and my boyfriends dropped by for a lunch, around two o'clock on Saturday.
The selection of the sushi is not wide, the quality is avarage. The nigiri sushi is not done neatly, the ratio of rice and fish is not good, too much rice. Some of the maki rolls were sloppy as well. For instance, there was a lonely maki role going around all the time.

Although the restaurant wasn't crowded, there was a moment with no sushi, just wasabi and ginger circling around.

We ordered a jasmin tea and it came in a cheap looking tea bag. I would expect a better tea in a Japanease restaurant.

I don't have any bad things to say about the service, they accepted us without a reservation. However, we both agreed, that we would not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

I went here around 1 pm and was slightly surprised to find the place completely empty. I asked if I could still get their lunch deal for running sushi, and it was no problem. They were so warm and welcoming, and the belt with sushi was full of small dishes with one or two pieces of sushi. It was mostly rolls, but they were all fresh, beautiful, and delicious. Once I placed my order, hot dishes, such as edamame and the most delicious fried dumplings, made their way onto the top belt.

I will definitely return for more!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

We have visited this Asian inspired cuisine twice in this months. Both times the waiters were more occupied to serve take away guests than seated guests. We had to find a table by ourselves and had to wait long time for a waiter. The service was directly unpolite.
We have to say that when the food arrived it was okay.