We stayed in a one room cabin. Comfortable and all we needed. Check in took ages. We were told we needed a camping pass - still not sure this was really needed but had to pay DKK 70 for it. Sheets and towel pack for 4 people cost DKK 320 to rent. What a rip-off! Could probably have bought them for this price! Otherwise enjoyed our stay. Kids enjoyed on site play areas. Didn't use the restaurant so can't comment. We ordered a freshly baked loaf of bread (pay day before then collect in am) which was very tasty. A reasonable value accommodation in an expensive country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of LEGOLAND® is the new LEGOLAND® Holiday Village, a cosy holiday location for the entire family, including a hostel, cabins and a campsite with lots of outdoor activities and plenty of room for fun and games. Live like cowboys in our impressive Wild West cabins, real Indians in our tipi tents or like pirates in our family rooms. Or bring your own caravan or tent and enjoy the many activities and features offered at the campsite.LEGOLAND Holiday Village features a LEGO® shop, playgrounds, a petting zoo, bonfire sites and, naturally, excellent shopping opportunities. We also offer a pirate restaurant where you can enjoy a large and delicious breakfast buffet or your evening meal. Furthermore, we are neighbours of the Lalandia aqua park and Billund Bad swimming centre if you feel like having a splash. Bring your entire family to LEGOLAND® Holiday Village. You will have the best time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your LEGOLAND Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legoland Village Hotel Billund
- LEGOLAND Holiday Village Denmark/Billund