We booked the Pirate room for 2 adults and one 8-year old child. The room was really nicely decorated in the theme. In the room there was no refrigerator which was a minus. Within the room price breakfast was included , but I must say that the selection was very poor..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of LEGOLAND® is the new LEGOLAND® Holiday Village, a cosy holiday location for the entire family, including a hostel, cabins and a campsite with lots of outdoor activities and plenty of room for fun and games. Live like cowboys in our impressive Wild West cabins, real Indians in our tipi tents or like pirates in our family rooms. Or bring your own caravan or tent and enjoy the many activities and features offered at the campsite.LEGOLAND Holiday Village features a LEGO® shop, playgrounds, a petting zoo, bonfire sites and, naturally, excellent shopping opportunities. We also offer a pirate restaurant where you can enjoy a large and delicious breakfast buffet or your evening meal. Furthermore, we are neighbours of the Lalandia aqua park and Billund Bad swimming centre if you feel like having a splash. Bring your entire family to LEGOLAND® Holiday Village. You will have the best time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your LEGOLAND Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legoland Village Hotel Billund
- LEGOLAND Holiday Village Denmark/Billund