“Fast food”

Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The restaurant looked better from the outside. Once inside I saw that the menu forbids sharing dishes, I didn't know there was an epidemic of sharing. The owner and chef are both Turks. I figure it would be safer just to go with a kebab roll in a pita bread. However must mention that the rest of Billund city centre did not offer anything better and the owner is a very friendly guy.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Billund

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We were staying in Give at a rental house and decided to go to Billund for dinner. We chose Restaurant Billund because they claimed to have "grilled" chicken on their menu. When I ordered the "grilled" chicken, it was actually fried chicken, which I cannot have due to being gluten-free. The owner came over to our table and asked what the problem was (in very broken English) and I explained to him the situation. He took my plate in a huff, as if he was angry. I then asked if I could see the menu. I showed them on the menu where it specifically stated that the chicken was "grilled". He repeated to me that they don't have grilled chicken, so I laughed and said "so, can you tell me why it is listed on the menu"? He didn't understand me, so he called our waiter over who asked me if I wanted to order something different, which I did. The place looks like an old diner and the food isn't too great. We should have cooked our own meal in our rental house that evening.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

For a place which relies on tourism it is amazing Billund doesn't have a better collection of restaurants. Restaurant Billund is deeply disappointing, the 'no sharing' menu means you end up buying far more food than you need for small kids.

The food is distinctly average, passable pizza bases then drowned in fat or miserable reprocessed burgers.

We sat outside and unfortunately there was a vile smell which washed over the place intermittently. The outside area also backed onto a busy road.

One to avoid.

1  Thank AnnaCM
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We family of 4 wanted to get small late lunch, the kids where not really hungry ...there for we thought we could order 2 pizza and share...The owner was working and he told us 4 pizza or nothing- it was lunch time and no sharing- he said the pizza was not so big! We got out of there - not worth to spent your money when the service was this bad.We went to Legoland and they had a really nice pizza place, we shared pizza and everybody happy !

Reviewed 8 April 2013

When you'll stay at Billund you've a choice- restaurant at your hotel (expensive, as a rule), or more cheaper cafes like this one. But it's not a restaurant! And not even pizzeria! The level of this place is more down. Like students cafe. Not more.

1  Thank VadimBelousov