Hotel LEGOLAND
Filskov Kro(Grindsted)
US$141
US$211
Orbitz.com
Sdr. Omme Kro(Soender Omme)
US$125
Hotel Svanen(Billund)
US$213
US$197
US$590
US$218
1,507 results
All reviewspirate roomdirect accesslego friendspanorama restaurantkingdom roomthemed roomshuge legolego brickslego play areasbunk bedspancakesan adventurebuffet dinneramusement parkevery cornerpool tableseparate entrance
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hotel is very funny with all that Lego decoration, but prices are really excessive... Restaurants are in the same way. Very good for Adventure one, average for buffet...

1  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel Legoland caters to patrons at Legoland, with myriad opportunities to play all over the hotel. The game room is nice, the rooms are well worn but good enough. The breakfast buffet is not great, but our kids liked it. I'd rate the buffet a 2/5, but my kids would probably give it a 5/5. The dinner buffet is quite a bit worse, with mediocre food, and very poor service. This restaurant needs new management!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MrSludge
Reviewed 28 October 2013

In general, I found the staff at the hotel to be a bit grumpy. Not as kid friendly as I would have thought. They tell you it's important to make a reservation at the panorama restaurant. The waiter we had didn't even know the price of the Buffett, our only option, and when I asked for tap water he said I had to buy water. Then I saw other tables with pictures of tap water. Get this... They charge you about 35dkk for TAP water. When I asked the manager lady she snatched the bottle off my table and said ill get you tap water then. But we were done with the meal and I was pissed.
The food in the knights castle was better. Every worker in the park was sweet and friendly.
We had a junior sweet and it was great. Even had a step stool for the sink. The kids loved it there. I guess that's why you go. But for those prices paying for tap water is ridiculous. And the attitudes uncalled for.

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank EuroFinaCoro
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

A soon as you get in the lobby, you feel a huge stink o cucumber and cheese together.
At the lobby they are all extremely cold. Rooms are clean but wxtremely old. Food is the worst you can ever have in your life.
Does not deserve to be seen.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We got a fantastic offer to spend 2 days in Legoland amusement park and stay one night at Hotel Legoland for dkk 1500 ink. "morgenmad" (morning buffet).
Hotel is all about Lego and our 8 year old son was very happy.
We had a "standar" romm - that will work fine for a sleepover for 2+2 persons - but it seems to us that it would not be harmfull if they did some surface renovation.
Everything worked out well.
Can be expensive - a cup of capacino at dkk 45 or a pint of weissbier at dkk 70 seems expensive in Denmark.
If our son could rate it it would have been 5 + , bur somewhat high prioces and "old look" made us take it down to a very strong 4.
Look for offers - adn its perfect location for Legoland