“Good food, simple and tasty”

Restaurant OASI'D ITALIA
Ranked #2,125 of 2,696 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Although we were some of the first patrons on a Saturday Lunchtime - and waited 25 minutes from the ordering to being served (a minus point for that) - the food was very good - well cooked and with nice moist chicken, fresh and very delicious herby bread, and salad - we were quite pleased. The prices for this area are actually *very* reasonable (we live here and lunch at cafes in this area every week, so take my word) :) Service - good, friendly, attentive. The decor is simple, relatively unadorned (easy to keep clean) and the dining rooms are roomy and well lit - it's a nice place. On warm days you can also eat outside and watch the world walk by and entertain you. A place we'll mark as 'eat here again'. :)

Reviewed 17 June 2012

My husband and I were looking for somewhere to eat but a lot of places were closing. We found this place and it was great. The staff was SO nice! Our card did not work for some reason (we were from the US) and my husband had to run to the atm to get cash out. Since we didn't know the town great he got lost so I was waiting awhile. The staff was ready to close during that time but were again SO nice! They were ready to go look for my husband in the streets but he came back just before they did that. Besides an amazing staff the food was good!

Reviewed 16 October 2010

Simple lunch but done very well. Service was great (we were early and the first patrons), price was average for area. May also try for dinner.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

We found this restaurant in Frommer's "Copenhagen Day by Day". Although there was no pizza, as the book had indicated, it was accurate on everything else. The street setting was charming. Our waiter, Alan, was wonderful. He made terrific suggestions and had a dish made for my youngest daughter that wasn't on the menu to better suit her fussy palate. We enjoyed everything we ordered. I inadvertently left my camera slung over the back of my chair in the outdoor seating area. I didn't discover it was missing until the next morning. I rushed over and Alan was just getting to the restaurant. He had tried to find us the night before but couldn't so he locked it up in the safe. The owner came in early to open the safe so we could get our camera back make our cruise ship departure time. I'd highly recommend Oasi.

1  Thank Cavapa51
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Sometimes you wonder why someone runs a restaurant. When they obviously have no care for neither food, service nor the business. This was definitely one of those times. It was the worst food experience I've had for as long as I can remember.

The food was horrible. No taste, no meat, overcooked pasta... And something tasted very old in my dish. Since I'm pregnant that wasn't very pleasant. You'd thing an Italian restaurant would be able to make a simple pasta dish. But this was just t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e! We did complain about the food but did not get any response in return - just the check. The service was non-existent.

1  Thank Mrs_Magz