“Delicious, inventive and great value”
Review of Vespa

Vespa
Ranked #375 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$5 - US$156
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious, inventive and great value”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is an absolutely delightful restaurant!! Our four course dinner was inventive and fun with the antipasti at the start of the meal being the absolute highlight. So delicious. The house wine was very decent for the price and the waiters were all charming and knowledgable. The price was very reasonable for Copenhagen. Overall a great experience that I can only recommend, I will definitely be coming back!!

• Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“A really great meal”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I dont know if I would say this is the BEST meal I've ever had in a restaurant but it was a very delicious meal. For a 4 course meal in Copenhagen I would say that you definitely got your moneys worth on top of a great meal. The service was very attentive and super friendly. Its a small quiet restaurant with great fast service and I highly recommend it. Its also vegetarian friendly!

• Visited March 2014
København, Danmark
“Great value”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My third visit to Vespa - all have been a great experience. Very good value for money and the food is so well-prepared. Especially the starters are delicious - the food is good basic Italian cooking.
We were a group of around 12 people - the staff was friendly and very flexible with regards to changes in orders, number of people etc. Everything went smoothly without too much waiting time between dishes. DKK 250 is a bargain for their 4 course meal.

• Visited June 2013
Peasedown St John, United Kingdom
“Delightful simplicity”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This little restaurant was a delight - delicious food and very good service. I tend to be disappointed quite often by restaurant food - I cook for a living and whilst I am not trained, I can turn out pretty decent food! To be presented with something that I could have made bettr myself and to have to pay for it, rankles to say the very least. At Vespa, I enjoyed every mouthful of beautifully cooked and presented food that didn't cost and arm and a leg!!

• Visited September 2013
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

A very genuine and cosy testaurant. Simpel but with great quality! Nice atmosphere and good service. Genuin and tasty italian food!

• Visited July 2013