“Reliable, fun but expensive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen - MOVED

Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American, South American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: No one had ever done anything like it. A Rock n Roll Restaurant. We are serious about serving fresh, handmade food and creating experiences that rock, is still and forever our gig.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Reliable, fun but expensive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I always love the atmosphere in hard rock cafe and the Copenhagen version is no different in this respect! Friendly staff who were helpful and efficient. A lovely meal and great cocktails. The only thing I can fault is the prices, with many things on the menu being £2, 3 or 4 more. For a brand that is so well known and consistent, it's disappointing that the price isn't consistent.

• Visited July 2013
HardRockCopen, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback Claire!

It’s always nice to get feedback from one of our fans. I am so happy to hear that our staff was so friendly & helpful when you were here, and that enjoyed our cafe. In regards to our prices, Copenhagen is one of the most expensive cities to visit in Europe and our prices reflect that and not prices in other Hard Rock Cafes. Thanks again for your review and have a rockin’ summer!

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cheshire
“Fantastic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We always visit hard rock wherever we go so Copenhagen was no exception, we went in most nights between 5-7pm for happy hour when drinks were 2 for 1 so it made the prices more like uk! The bar staff got to know us and our drinks order and we had a laugh with them. We enjoyed sitting on the street side terrace and watching the world go by.
Lovely atmosphere.

We ate there on one night my hubby had the fajitas and I had honey and mustard chicken sandwich which was lovely. We were to stuffed to have desert! Service was great couldn't fault it.
Will return next time in Copenhagen.

1 Thank Stews_Girl
HardRockCopen, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback!
I am delighted to hear that you had a great time in here, and that you liked the food and the atmosphere. It sounds like you have made some friends in Copenhagen, fantastic!
We are looking forward to seeing you again next time you are in Copenhagen; either for Happy Hour or a nice dinner. I hope you have a fantastic summer and Rock on!!

David Paul McBeth
“Good atmosphere, but didn't like the "baggage" we left with.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We were three persons visiting Hard Rock Cafe in the afternoon. Got a seat very quick and the waitress was serviceminded. Ordered a steak, hamburger and a kids hamburger, took a while before the food came but it looked delicious when we finally got it (busy day I guess). The food tasted good and the atmosphere was even better with real good music being played.
Felt like a rockstar when we left, but think they should've given me a tick-off box for the "rockstar treatment" I got later on during the night when I realised I had been food poisoned. Luckily I was the only one to get it, but it ruined my last two days in Copenhagen after a fantastic vacation. Reckon I will go back, but think I will stay with the booze then.

• Visited July 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Cafe.
I am very concerned at the thought that you believe that you ate something here that made you ill. This is something that we take very seriously and is something that I am personally going to look into. We are very proud of our hygiene record here in the Cafe and are particularly thorough in that regard. I would really appreciate the opportunity to get some more details from you regarding this incident and can be contacted at copenhagen_gm@hard rock.com.
I would like to reassure you that we have not had any other cases reported from that date. We actually have never had a case of food poisoning in the 9 years that I have been here, so you can understand why I am so keen to make sure that nothing is left to chance. I am glad to hear that you will still come back and visit us and hope that you do so.
I truly appreciate your review and as I mentioned above, I am personally going to look into the situation to ensure that all standards are being followed and that all of our Guests can dine here in the safe knowledge that there food has been stored, prepared and served in the best quality possible.
Many thanks for any additional feedback that you can send me to allow me to properly to look into this.
Kind regards,
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
“Great staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

We are not really fans of Hard Rock Cafes, but it is easy and we were headed for the Robbie Williams concert, so what better place to eat than the Hard Rock cafe?
We were told a table would be ready in half an hour and received a buzzer. We went to the bar to have a drink. The music is really, really loud. Staff at bar was hard working, I think this was the hottest weekend in Copenhagen (23 juli 2013) but they were very friendly. As our buzzer buzzed after 25 minutes, the girl at the bar said O , here, let me give u a refill. Pepsi Max, right? (good memory, the place was really crowded and this was my first refill)
The food that we ordered was served promptly and in big portions. Also all the waiters were running around and working very hard in this temperatures with a smile on their face. Bravo! When we asked for the check, we were pleasantly surprised - it wasn't as high as the day before in the Hereford Beefstouw where we had an awful experience. As we were paying the bill, they played 3 (THREE) Robbie Williams video's, so we were really in a fantastic mood then!

Hi Karin!

Thank you for taking the time to review our cafe.
It sounds like you got the “rock star” treatment when you were here and that you really experienced what Hard Rock Cafe is all about. I really hope that you enjoyed the Robbie William concert, I sure did 
Thanks again for the feedback; it sound like we have a new fan from The Netherlands 
Take care and have a great summer!

Stavanger, Norway
“A MUST WHEN IN COPENHAGEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I travle on business and pleasure to CPH several times a year. And the hard Rock is a place where we have at least one eavening. Only been dissapointed once, and that was many yaers ago with a sirlon stake that was like chewing gum.
Very friendly staff good value for money.
C. U. next time (October) when I'm back in CPH

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for your feedback Tom!

It’s always nice to get feedback from one of our fans. I am so happy to hear that you always have such a great time in our cafe when you are in Copenhagen. Our staff is probably a large factor in why people like you come to us again and again, and I am really proud to have such a great team working here. We are all looking forward to seeing you again in October. Thanks again for your review and take care!