“Fantastic sandwiches ”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Danish, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: We are a small and cosy cafe...located behind the metro building area. We are a lunch place and only with a few seats in- and out-door. Closed in the weekend and holidays. Tjek our opening hours on our homepage. We are often closed in the danish holidays. Look forward to serve you! NOTICE its not possible to reserve tables at Grams. Come by and see if you can be seated. All our food can also be as take away
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Came hear after seeing the reviews, glad I did excellent sandwiches and smoothy. Service excellent too.

1  Thank Kristy W

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to come here after seeing TripAdvisor reviews. The sandwiches are made with hot, crispy bread and cold meat, and the Chicken & Bacon I got was super delicious. They have English menus and the staff was extremely friendly! They even offered a cold cinnamon drink to all of us! A little out of the way in Copenhagen, but definitely an inexpensive place worth going to for a nice lunch.

2  Thank etsz
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Delicious sandwiches and super-nice, thoughtful staff. Every bite was enjoyed. The restaurant is very small; there was a little table outside, they brought 2 extra stools out so we had enough places to sit. They split the kids' sandwich and made sure it only had the sauce and salad on it that they would want. If I lived in CPH, I would eat here every week.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found this place on TA as soon as we arrived in CPH. Decided to walk the half mile from our hotel and try their sandwiches. So happy we did! These were by far the best sandwiches we have had in a long time, with everything tasting extremely fresh. One chicken avocado and one smoked salmon, liked both but the chicken avocado was definitely the favorite. I don't usually eat bread, but this bread was simply amazing, soft, fresh baked, so delicious. I couldn't stop raving about it. The service was wonderful as well. We ordered, paid at the counter and they delivered our sandwiches and drinks outside to our table. They also came around and offered us a free smoothie sample, which was very refreshing and tasty. It's too bad our hotel offered an extremely large breakfast or we would have made another lunch visit to Grams.

2  Thank kukla78
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Knowing nothing about Copenhagen or places to eat, I check reviews on TripAdvisor. Grams Laekkerier's was not only close to our hotel, but very highly rated by reviewers, so we stopped in. 100% glad we did. Claus and Morten, the owners are awesome. They greeted us with smiles and immediately, printed off some English menus for us. We ordered a couple sandwiched and soup that was recommended by other TripAdvisor reviewers. The sandwiches were fabulous! I'm not kidding when I say they were likely the best chicken sandwiches I've EVER had. My niece and I had 2 different ones and split them. Both were equally scrumptious. The soup was also great. Claus and Morten are both extremely friendly and kind. They offered us free shots and gave my niece a cookie as we left. Prices were quite reasonable for Copenhagen. But be warned, they're only open on weekdays and for lunch! Don't plan on going for dinner. They won't be open. We loved the food so much, we ordered 2 more sandwiches to go, for our dinner that evening!

If you're in the area near the train station, absolutely stop in. There's not much seating (2 small tables inside and few outside), but grab to go! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you guys. You were great hosts and will for sure come again if I'm ever in Copenhagen.

4  Thank SeahawksReign