“Best Tacos ever !”

El Patron, Tacos By Armando
Ranked #1,090 of 2,907 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: We are an original Mexican restaurant, using only fresh ingredients and traditional recepies. We are focusing in quality and a great service for the best experience in the the new Street Food Market Westmarket. We have just recently won the 2017 best street food market award, AOK(alt om København/everything about Copenhagen).
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Those tacos are the best, really delicious and authentic. Nowhere in Denmark gets any closer to this, great food great service

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Highly recommending the mexican food at Westmarket. Try their tacos with one of their many beers Great for families

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for lunch at Tacos el Patron. They have 4 tacos and 1 tortado at their menu and they are all worth a try! Best tacos I have had in Copenhagen by far!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

These tacos take me back and beyond Mexico! Freshly assembled and absolutely delicious - a family treat with something for everyone! We love it so much we have been going back every Friday!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I took my wife and out two kids (6 and 8) to try Tacos el Patron. My 6 year old loved the hot chicken tostadas, and my 8 year old loved the beef tacos. My wife and had ate both, and we agreed it was very very good. The kids can do with one, maybe two tacos. I had 3 and was full. We can strongly recommend paying Tacos el Patron a visit.