“We saw so much more!”

Segway Tours Copenhagen
Ranked #2 of 187 Tours in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now in our 5th season, and conveniently located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes stroll from the Town Hall, Tivoli and Central Station, Copenhagen's Original and Best Segway Tour, Segway ToursCopenhagen is delighted to invite you to see the sights and get insider tips for your visit to Copenhagen with us. We won't overwhelm you with boring stories and endless dates, instead, we'll give you a sense of what daily life is like in the worlds most liveable city, you will see all the sights, such as The Royal Palace, Little Mermaid, picturesque Nyhavn and give you a great orientation for the rest of your stay in Copenhagen, all from the comfort of your very own fantastic Segway PT. So join us for an unforgettable experience you will never forget with Segway Tours Copenhagen, the Original and Best Segway Tour in Denmark.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Leicester, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“We saw so much more!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stopped off in Copenhagen for a few hours as part of our Baltic cruise and opted to do a 2 hour Segway tour. Our tour guide came across as passionate about her City and her narration was very informative and interesting. The speakers built into the helmets were comfortable and clear so this certainly helped to enhance the experience. It was a fantastic tour and I’d recommend it to anyone visiting the City. Copenhagen’s comprehensive network of cycle lanes makes the tour very Segway friendly. I’d advice taking a morning trip when there are fewer pedestrians about and make sure you order some glorious Copenhagen sun because this shows the City off at its best!

Visited July 2014
Ados21, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Hi Simon,

Great that you had the time to visit us during your stop over at Copenhagen. We feel that our two hour tour is the best way to see so much of the city in an amount of time that allows you to re-visit your favourite spots during your stay here in the worlds most liveable city! It's fantastic that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay here in Copenhagen.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Copenhagen Region, Denmark
“Segway Tours- Brilliant Experience”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We arrived in Copenhagen at lunchtime and booked a Segway tour for the afternoon. Our guide was a lovely Irish chap called Adam, he was very informative and made the tour great fun. It was a brilliant way to get an overview of the city whilst whizzing around on the Segway. I had read good reviews before travelling which is why I booked it and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited August 2014
Ados21, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Hi Andrea,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review and I'm glad you enjoyed your time gliding around on the Segway with Adam. He can't believe he gets paid to do it! It's so much fun showing people around this great city with or without the Segways (but the Segways definately help). We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay here and had a safe trip home.

Lund, Sweden
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Perfect even if you've been to Copenhagen before”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I've visited Copenhagen plenty of times before, this time I wanted to try something new. It was very fun to go around the city on a segway. I did the one hour tour and it was enough for me, my feet got really tired. I really recommend this tour :)

Hi Linnea,

Thank you for your great recommendation, especially from a Copenhagen pro like yourself! We're delighted to hear that you had such a blast riding around the city with us on the fantastic Segway Personal Transporter, and we hope to see you again!

Dragoer, Denmark
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I arranged for my daughter (13), and myself to experience the two hours tour of Copenhagen. Neither of us had ever been on a Segway before.
With 10 minutes practice driving it, we were fully ready for the streets. The amazing headsets with excellent quality build in speakers, enhanced the safety for all of us, and made the tour a learning fun experience. I am from Copenhagen originally, and still learned something new. We even met the former prime minister of Denmark while driving in the back of the government building. He looked at us with great interest he he. We had turist taking pictures of our fun group, while driving by. Will definitely go back with visitors to Copenhagen, and highly recommend the tour, even for locals.

Hi Helle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we're delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed it so much! More often then not while gliding around the city we become a tourist attraction ourselves! The headsets are a real bonus with our tours, allowing the guides to communicate with the group throughout the duration of the tour! We hope to see you again soon.

Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Touring on a Segway was so much fun. I had a permanent grin plastered on my face.

Our guide, Adam, was great. He showed us around Copenhagen filling us in on all the interesting facts on the city. At times, we were the sight that other tourists were taking pictures of. We covered such a large area of the city, zipping along the bike paths, in such a short period of time. Our tour was 2 hours but due to a little blip, Adam added the lost time so that we didn't miss out on any part of the tour.

I loved this tour so much that if I see a Segway tour in another city, I will definitely try it out. Thanks Adam for a wonderful time!

Visited July 2014
Ados21, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hi Erik,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed yourself so much. The Segways are a great to get around the city in the fantastic 350km network of bicycle lanes! Photos are definitely a big part of my tour, you need proof you were on a Segway! It's was my pleasure showing you around the city and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay here in Copenhagen!

Adam