“Fantastic meal”

Price range: £9 - £28
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: We serve new nordic with a twist of Tight! Allergies? No problem! Just let us know! Restaurant Tight can hold up to 120 guests.
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend just enjoyed a fantastic meal here. My girlfriend is coeliac; menu was labelled clearly and staff were on top of it so no trouble at all.

Burger and lamb were both excellent. Lovely atmosphere and great friendly service. Would definitely visit again!

1  Thank pooledaniel

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

By coincidence, we found this restaurant. The restaurant is cozily decorated. The steak was so tender and tastefully but lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. Sauce was great, the price was really decent in this city. My mum ordered Vegetarian Wheatotto, very good!

1  Thank 372jiaweil
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Perfect restaurant - intelligent service, fantastic food and great ambience. Best place for dinner in Copenhagen. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 March 2019

Took my son and his six roommates to dinner recently. Service was friendly and professional. Advice was requested and given with confidence. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the wine paired well with each dish. Would certainly go back.

1  Thank JulesVerneJr
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the restaurant due to the great reviews. I ordered the chicken salad which is actually a chicken curry with one salad leaf. Aside from that the chicken curry was made with cream and I am intolerant to dairy so it made me quite ill.

They need to be more clear about what their meals actually are on the menu.

Although my boyfriend ordered the muscles and felt they were very poor quality. Not a cheap meal to have not enjoyed it at all.

I am every writing this whilst still in the restaurant because I have never been more in impressed by a meal.

2  Thank 81selenaf