All reviews close to the airport national aquarium metro station one night main building order eggs an early morning flight copenhagen airport full kitchen spent nights organic food busy road yogurt excellent breakfast family room very nice hotel comfortable bed
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I come very very late in from Istanbul, about 1:30 in the morning and my wife picked me up and drove here in less than 5 minutes from Copenhagen airport!
We enjoy the free parking and also enjoy the excellent breakfast not a big room but great for just the 2 of us!
Very friendly staffs and service the owner comes and welcomed us! This how it should be when things
Get close to perfection

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joeace616
Reviewed 5 June 2018

During Ice Hockey World Championship 2018 in Copenhagen we decided to stay at hotel close to the airport. We found a small family hotel Ocean Hotel & Conference located in residential city district around 2km from the airport. You can reach the hotel by metro M2 line directly from the airport. Kastrup station is few minutes walk from there. Hotel has beautiful and polite atmosphere with village designed interior which is really nice. Stuff was very polite and helpful. Owner of the hotel is also a member of the team which is very nice. We had double bed room with separate beds which was big enough. Also hydro massage bath in the bathroom was included in the price. In the morning you can choose from the variety hot and cold buffet. We felt well, we slept well. We would like to say thank you for your wonderful customer approach. I can fully recommend Ocean Hotel and Conference.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Milan255
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I stayed at the Ocean for a business meeting for 2 nights. Honestly speaking, the facility from the outside did not give me the impression of a normal business hotel. Until you walk in and get greeted by the staff, amazing!!
It's sure a diamond inside experience as the staff would go extra miles for you to make your stay memorable.
The dinner was wonderful even though I would have preferred more vegetables at breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bright O
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My wife and i stayed there for one night before our flight to New Zealand the next day. The staff and owner, Tine, were friendly and helpful giving directions and information about the area. the room was clean and comfortable, and larger than we expected as we received an upgrade- thanks Tine. The hotel is a well renovated larger house and guests are welcome to use all public rooms. Breakfast was the usual Scandinavian mix of breads, cheese and sliced meats, plus you can order eggs which are fresh cooked to your liking. The hotel is well located for the airport with Metro and bus lines nearby.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank David P
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I stayed here en route to the airport and had a very comfortable stay - well equipped and stylish rooms, extremely friendly staff and close to the airport. It is also close to the waterfront and the aquarium - the latter is a good place to kill a few hours in the rain.

Date of stay: September 2017