“Good service and good location”
Review of Tivoli Hotel

Tivoli Hotel
Ranked #30 of 117 Hotels in Copenhagen
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had a good stay. Service minded staff, relaxed environment and good breakfast. Conveniently located a short walk from ströget and tivoli amusement park. Gym and pool looked nice, although I did not use them myself.

• Stayed: October 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (3,278)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great breakfast, good transportation links although in a business area. Great staff especially concierge! Great that you can get tickets from the concierge and charge to the room for metro, train and attractions. Very family and kid friendly, highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed for 3 nights in mid October. Conveniently located near the central station, which was an easy way to arrive from the airport. The room was already prepared as we had requested. The bus stop out the front was useful to get to attractions. Concierge was most helpful with maps and routes and tickets etc. The city is very flat so walking to most attractions would be possible, if you don't have young children. We made use of the large swimming pool each day. Breakfast was outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank msgus007
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I surprised my partner with the All inclusive package which included breakfast, entrance to the Tivoli gardens, multi ride ticket, meal at Tivoli gardens, admission to the aquarium and 3 photo's for the rides.
It was great value, the hotel was fab, my toddler loved it. Pool great and play room a nice extra.
I would agree rooms are a bit small but clean and very nice, we had a lovely view of the water.
It was my partner's birthday and they were hoping to upgrade us but couldn't as we had a family room so they sent a bottle of cava which was really nice.
Will defo come again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tarynstud75
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We have stayed 4 nights at the hotel. Staff is very friendly, genuine helpfull and very polite. Hotel is situated not far from Tivoli gardens and fair, easy to reach with bicycle, just as center of the town as well. You can hire them at the hotel, we had great help from one of the concierge presonel - Andreas.
Rooms are clean yet there are some serious drawbacks, at least on 6th floor : airconditioning is very weak working, so window has to be opened. With the busy road next to the hotel it is very loud noise. Window door unfortunately was not possible to close again even after being repaired ! Similar hapenned with TV : it was not working and even after four days and mentioning at the hotel desk it was not repaired.

Room Tip: Take room on the city side not on a road side !!
1  Thank erjavec
Jakob E, General Manager at Tivoli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Erjavec,

Thank you for reviewing Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. I am happy to know that my colleagues made you feel comfortable during your stay. However, I am very sorry to hear about the malfunctioning things in your room. Our technician will have a look at it immediately in order to solve the issues.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

i was staying at Tivoli Hotel in two days and i dont think i will ever return again.

The rooms are to small, and the brassarie was very disappointing.

I had a lot of problems with the tv, and the staff was unable to help me. Not good enough according to me.

It is a very beautiful hotel, but the standard is simply too low.

Please note this and solve you problems.
And maybe i will come back some day in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben R
Jakob E, General Manager at Tivoli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Ben R.

First of all I would like to thank you for reviewing Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. I am sorry to hear that the hotel did not live up to your expectations. I wonder whether you were offered to move to another room due to the malfunctioning TV? I hope so, as we always do our best to make our guests comfortable during their stay with us.

We will definitely look into the issues you mention and do our best to solve the problems. Thank you for the feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Tivoli hotel is modern and very comfortable. Attached/part of the convention center, is a must if you are in town for a convention. A few blocks away from the Tivoli amusement park, it's also a great hotel for families. I found the rooms very well designed but a bit tight. Super quiet and great sleep. Great free wifi. The breakfast buffet was really good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pickybiz
Jakob E, General Manager at Tivoli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for the positive review of Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Kind regards,