Tivoli Hotel
Hotels.com
US$374
US$365
  • Breakfast included
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$203
US$180
Official Site
3,439 results
All reviewssushi restaurantsticks and sushibouncy castlecity towerplay roomswimming poolminute walkrooftop bartop floorexecutive roomnice hotelcentral stationfamily hotelthe sofa bedbig hotelbreakfast buffetamusement park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Interesting hotel that combines modern decor and theme. We observed several references to amusement parks in contemporary perpective without getting ridiculous.
Loved the Japanese restaurant at the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jakob E, General Manager at Tivoli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Isadandrea,

Thank you for posting such a positive review about Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. You are absolutely right about the amusement park theme; the interior is inspired from the Tivoli Gardens here in Copenhagen. I am happy you enjoyed our Japanese Skybar restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice within a month, and it is a really good hotel for the business traveler. They give you coupons for 200 DKK/night, which you can use for room service or restaurant or minibar. Breakfast is my only negative thing. It is not worthy of a 4 star hotel. The selection is not good, if you try to eat healthy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for contributing with your opinion of Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center and giving us the chance to improve our services.
I am happy to know that you find the hotel suitable for business travelers. We do our best to accommodate this segment and to be the preferred choice when doing business in Copenhagen.
However, I am slightly confused about the comment on the breakfast; we offer a large variety of fresh fruit, whole grain bread, salmon and other healthy options in our breakfast restaurant. I don’t know especially what you refer to when saying healthy food, but I would say that we offer lots of healthy choices.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had a business meeting in Copenhagen and stayed there only for 1 night at Tivoli hotel. It is very good hotel with great location who want to visit a famous places of Copenhagen and even for those who likes foot walk. You can reach by foot a centrum of Copenhagen very easy.
Hotel has not typical style. Hotel is decorated like amusement park. My room was decorated with clouwns. At first is a bit strange felling. A food was exellent, various. I tasted and liked a sweet herring. A staff was very kind, polite, always ready to help, always with smile. It was my very short visit in Copenhagen, but very pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is my third stay in Copenhagen so far this year, and the third hotel which I have tried. I will be booking the Tivoli again for my next business trip.

I found the room spacious and comfortable. The room service from Sushi and Sticks was fantastic, and a really nice touch. I like the fitness centre, and overall just felt more comfortable in the Tivoli than I did at the previous couple of hotels that I have used in Copenhagen recently (even though they are part of the same chain).

Look forward to staying here again on my next business trip to Copenhagen.

Room Tip: THe 8th floor had a great view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank chloecoco2
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a pleasant 2 Overnights in the newly built hotel back in 2012 when i visited Copenhagen for second time. Room was quite small but it is big enough for those who spend more time in city. Breakfast was the best part. Location: just a few hundred meters away from one big shopping mall. Overall one great experience to have stayed in the hotel.

Room Tip: higher bigger better
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Dear Kossal,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel. I am very pleased to know that you had a positive experience here and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.