- good location in quiet area, central railway station is 10 minutes of walk away (add 10-12 minutes in the train to that and you're in Copenhagen airport), been in Denmark and Copenhagen for the first time ever - had no any troubles to find the hotel without any help
- friendly staff, it's been one of the quickest check-in I've ever had
- never been awaiting too long for elevator, it was always matter of few seconds
- rooms are up-to-date and all devices are easy to operate with (sometimes hotels are way too much modern and you gotta learn how to turn on the lights even)
- breakfast, mini bar, in room service, sushi etc. - everything was nearly perfect
- maybe it was only my problem, but all of my devices (iPhone and iPad) had troubles with WiFi, the connection was very unstable and could disappear for 10-15 minutes for no reason at all, although everything works fine at other places in Copenhagen, I'd rather had good non-free wireless Internet than such free one
- again, maybe it was only my problem, but TV remote control works only in very few angles, I had to stand up for to switch channel otherwise there was no any reaction from TV
- closed door in my room; I had no any problem with that mysterious mirror door, though still have no idea about its purpose, but any hole in the wall is a good friend of sound transmission from other room and, well, door is some kind of hole anyway, so I knew about a lot of things happening in other room
- express check out is really great thing, but the trick is that you have to put key in the envelope, but lights are going out without the key in its cardholder, being experienced traveller I knew it was coming and I was leaving the hotel early at morning, it was all dark around, but a little notification on the envelope itself for people would be nice, like 'put the key in the envelope right before leaving, lights will turn off'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the first themed hotel in Copenhagen – Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center. Designed with a twist of Tivoli Gardens and modern Scandinavian design. Whilst you discover wonderful Copenhagen, we will do our best to make your stay comfortable and enchanting. After a long day of sightseeing or meetings, you can dive into our beautiful pool, relax in the sauna, or use the fitness centre before having dinner and enjoying the most beautiful views of Copenhagen from our Sky Bar restaurant. If you feel like going beyond the guide books traditional must visit attractions, our Concierge - Currently the President of Les Clefs d’Or Denmark - will be pleased to recommend the best spots in Copenhagen.Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center is situated 800 meters from the Central Station and the Tivoli Gardens. If your feet need a rest, we recommend you to use the public bus 11A which departs approximately every 15 minutes right outside the hotel and takes you to all the main attractions of Copenhagen within minutes. We look forward to enchanting you at Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tivoli Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.