“Highlight of my time in Copenhagen”

Running Tours Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Copenhagen is by Running.With Running Tours Copenhagen we will be running around Copenhagen. If you are looking for a way to get fun, information and exercise all in one package - join Running Tours Copenhagen for a fun run. In addition to city history we also offer the latest tips on dining and where to get the best cocktail.. And you do deserve a cocktail after a run!Read more at our website. See you!
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a really really awesome time running with Troels in Copenhagen. He knew his stuff really well and added a humorous twist to things - really made me feel like I was a part of the city rather than just a tourist. We ran all around the city, seeing more than I had managed to see in three days prior.

1  Thank Arkady A

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am convinced this is my new favorite way to sightsee. As a novice runner and solo traveler the short grand tour was a perfect choice. Troels, the wonderful guide is responsive to email for booking, begins tour promptly, and adjusts to your running capabilities. It was great to have a knowledgable guide to chat with and snap photos. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mimicry
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We have just returned from a fantastic weekend in Copenhagen which was all started by the run with Troels. He was super informative and personable so we relaxed into the run straight away and immediately started to learn a lot about this great city and its history. We managed to see a huge amount of the city in our run but not at a crazy pace, so we were able to take in the surroundings as well as get our bearings for the rest of the weekend.

Troels was also willing to give suggestions on places to eat and drink and the smiley face tip was a bonus.

I have never gone on a running tour in a city before but based on this experience I am sure I will again. When we return to Copenhagen in the future we'll definitely be arranging another run with Troels.

If you're considering a running tour in Copenhagen then my suggestion is to go for it and use the excellent Troels.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had the chance to run through the city with Troels and it was a great experience.
I warmly recommand him.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The tour with Troels had already received rave reviews on here so we decided it would be a great way to get our bearings and see the city. The tour definitely lived up to the hype too. Troels was great company and in good humour despite the wet weather. We were assured that made the experience even more authentic! We were shown all the main site and Troels treated us to some interesting historical nuggets as well as some more amusing snippets about the Danish Royals and the local drinking culture. Would highly recommend the tour as a great way to see the city and a lot of fun.