“Perfect Copenhagen introduction”

Running Tours Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Copenhagen is by Running.With Running Tours Copenhagen we will be running around Copenhagen. If you are looking for a way to get fun, information and exercise all in one package - join Running Tours Copenhagen for a fun run. In addition to city history we also offer the latest tips on dining and where to get the best cocktail.. And you do deserve a cocktail after a run!Read more at our website. See you!
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked this running tour with Troels on our first morning in Copenhagen to get a first overview over this fantastic city. Troels does not only adapt the speed to his clients, he also adapt to their interests - the advantage of having a private guide. He gave us many good inputs of places that would be worth visiting during our stay. And last but not least, it was just so much fun running with Troels - his is nice, funny and very ironical and we completely forgot time and tired legs :-) Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I did the 10k Grand Tour with Troels yesterday - in May 2014 - and it was great! The route is pretty fun -- essentially out to the Little Mermaid and then back -- running out by the main canal and then running back through some parks a bit inland. The highlight for me, though, were the stories and facts that Troels shared throughout the run. These are not "look up on wikipedia" facts - you really learn some quirky and fun things, including Troels' take on things like the former danish kings, the royal family, the new opera house, and who really cut off the little mermaid's head (which apparently has happened twice!).

Troels was great to work with -- very responsive via email prior to the run, answering all of my questions and being super-flexible with us as we had to adjust the start time by an hour on the day of the run. This is a one-man show -- he has no "shop", not other employees -- just a guy who likes to run and who has learned a lot about the city to share with others --> and who is the ORIGINAL running tour or Copenhagen.

He was very responsive to our questions during the run... was willing to stop wherever to take a picture... and gave us a great tip for an authentic Danish meal for dinner -> the all you can eat "bacon/pork/sausage/pepper/+ stew-like dish that you pour over rice and pommes" (I forget the name) from Rio Bravo hit the spot after the run.

I also did a kayak tour on the same day - and there was very little overlap in what we saw -- they were very complementary in terms of learning about Copenhagen.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

After 5 days in Copenhagen, we weren't sure what more there was to know...However decided a guided Harbour run tour might be a great way to kill a few hours. From the outset,Troel's was a brilliant tour guide - combining his local knowledge with wit and humour...at time's we almost forgot we were running! Troel's was very accommodating with a last minute booking and chose a pace that was comfortable for myself and my friend who I'd unwillingly dragged along! 100% recommend and I will look them up again on my next visit to Copenhagen.

1  Thank Kirsty222
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The tour was very interesting and cool. I liked it, very good! Go for the first place guys :-) i would do it once again with you

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a really really awesome time running with Troels in Copenhagen. He knew his stuff really well and added a humorous twist to things - really made me feel like I was a part of the city rather than just a tourist. We ran all around the city, seeing more than I had managed to see in three days prior.

1  Thank Arkady A