“Staff very nice in the morning”
Review of Cafe Obelix

Cafe Obelix
Reserve with
Cafe Obelix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,345 of 2,460 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$3 - US$27
Cuisines: American, European, Danish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
london
“Staff very nice in the morning”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Less friendly in the evening. Great place for coffee and a croissant in the morning. Good for a beer in the square top.
Havent eaten more than breakfast here but love the atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank cultureoutdoors

• Greek first
Purmerend, The Netherlands
“Busy”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Not top quality meat, could have been a lot better. Meat in Copenhagen is usually good quality. Even got the wrong dish. Good for drinking and chatting but dine somewhere els.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 19Annette47
Rehovot, Israel
“Just to fill up your stomach”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Liked the theme of the cafe (Obelix from Asterix and Obelix).
Nice to sit there. Less expensive than restaurants in the center of the city. But don't expect anything fancy concerning the food. It was basic and not very delicious - good just to fill your stomach.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Boris S
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice place but miss better food”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

I went to cafe Obelix course the Sun was shinning - i was hungry and there was a good chair. The chair and the Sun were great but the food disappointment. Far ti expensive compared what you get. The portion was very small but looked bigger with some salad beside. Go for your drinks and drop the food!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linette L
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Happy Hour, Self Service Style Cafe”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have mixed reviews about Cafe Obelix. I came across it when I was ready for dinner in Denmark. I was attracted by the large seating area on a pretty square surrounded by other bars and restaurants. Cafe Obelix had cozy, fleece rugs available to keep you warm on chilly evenings so I sat down and nodded my arrival to the waitress.

The waitress was lovely and seemed skilled at her job but I was surprised to be told that food and drink should be ordered and paid for inside, at the bar! In fact my entire stay at the Cafe Obelix depended on me collecting my jacket, my book, my bag and my umbrella to go 'inside' for another drink...?? Maybe it's what happens in Copenhagen but it was very difficult when you are solo.

I was disappointed that the cafe menu didn't offer the dinner I was looking for although the burgers that I saw other people eating looked very good.

The other thing I was disappointed about was that I didn't get two drinks during happy hour so I advise caution when eating/drinking here.

• Visited May 2013