“Excellent coffee and service!”
Review of Baresso Coffee

Baresso Coffee
Ranked #8 of 59 Coffee & Tea in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wanted to try a new coffee called lakrizza but wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. The employee told me to try to it and if I didn't like it - I could get another one without extra charge. Great service and you don't have to wait long before you get your order. A good place to hang out with your friends in the centre of Copenhagen.

There are newer reviews for Baresso Coffee

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The coffees tent to be rather sweet and the staff do not have the passion for coffee as you experience elsewhere in the city.

The coffee is alright if you cannot find anything better in the close by.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I never fail to have great coffee in Copenhagen, almost cafe achieves this. However, I had never seen flat whites on the menu in Denmark before until I tried a Baresso at Vesterport. I was a bit reluctant to try one as I knew Baresso was a chain, and I've had to endure enough insipid flat whites from the likes of Costa's and Starbucks in Britain. However, it was fabulous, as good as any of the many independent coffee shops I have tried in Britain. I tried another the next day at a branch on Stroget, which was also good, but not quite on par with the Vesterport one. However, that is a busier branch, so there is more pressure to serve drinks quicker, which of course affects the quality. The staff in both branches I tried were very good, friendly, polite and smiling. I wish Baresso would open up in Britain.

1  Thank Marcus L
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

On 7th of January 2014, me and my girlfriend had a date with some tasteful coffee and some cakes which was very delicious & awesome. We both enjoyed a lot and had fun. We were sitting in the last corner & also made a video to remember this coffee bar. The atmosphere was superb there. Service was very good,always smiling :).. Guyz.. I recommend you to run for this coffee bar.. Dont think too much..
Thanku Coffee Baresso.. U made our day (•__~)

Reviewed 15 December 2013

The young people working at Baresso are so service minded! The actually look like they like and are proud of their job. Felt very welcomed here.

Coffe good, but not very complex taste wise. Would have wanted a little more body and flavour. Pastries good - but on the other hand, where do you find bad pastries in Denmark?