“Yummy ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Osterbros
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

We were told not to miss this restaurant and we were glad we didn’t. Their food might not be as bold nor fun as their counterparts but Ramus’s team were skillful and their meal was amazing. The location was at the football stadium and office building which is unique. The price was what we expected.

Beside their food which was delicious, their services and attentions to detail were top. They were kind and has real passion to give their customers great experience. Highly recommend !!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank ManateR

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Dining at Geranium was such an amazing experience! The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. The presentation of each dish was incredible, and there were so many unique flavors and combinations. My boyfriend and I got the juice pairing with lunch and the corresponded wonderfully. A tour of the kitchens was also part of the experience. I would definitely recommend an experience like this at least once!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2019

The staff are very attentive but not intrusive and the chefs bring many of the plates to the table. Relaxed and informal which you rarely see in three star Michelins (take note France). Tasting menu was perfectly balanced and unlike Noma which we'd been to the day before was identifiable food rather than trying too hard to be ultra left field and often failing.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

We had the best dinner experience we could wish for. I was absolutely amazing. The staff, the god, the wine, the location it was just perfect.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

I liked the food very much but not every dish which I messaged the restaurant my thoughts on this. That being said this is a nice restaurant with a great ambiance. Wear something nice and expect to stay a while. Expect a high bill as Denmark is pricey. Nice touch with tour of wine and kitchen. Friendly but professional staff. Knowledgeable wine experts. I basically did not want to pay those exorbitant prices for a pairing so I picked two wines and an after dessert wine. It was under 100 bucks as I told them the max I wanted to spend. I have no qualms about this. Lol. They found excellent wines to pair with the tasting menu. One friend is dairy free and they were aware and had tasty alternatives. He had a cider and it was huge that his wife split it with him. Another cost effective way to have a libation without breaking the bank on drinks. I do wish they had a cheaper wine pairing like el cellar de can roca. Need to be more aware of wiping crumbs from the table. They will call a cab for you. Overall a much more welcoming experience than my greeting at Noma and it’s sister restaurant. Chef who even though he seemed a bit shy indulged me with a photo which I appreciated. I would go back if in Denmark.

Date of visit: December 2018