“Worst Indian food in all of Europe, Non Authentic, YUCK Taste”

Senza Nome - Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1,717 of 2,308 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Delhi, India
“Worst Indian food in all of Europe, Non Authentic, YUCK Taste”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have eaten at various Indian restaurants across Europe and this was by far the absolute worst Indian food to say the least.

First they do not have a tandoor in which to cook authentic Indian bread and their naan Indian bread looks like some cheap pizza base.

Second their cottage cheese or Paneer is totally non authentic, under cooked, too salty and comes straight out of a pizza, it is totally non authentic Indian food.

The restaurant is a true disgrace to authentic Indian taste and Indian food. AVOID at all cost, I have iven the most authentic review as I am from New Delhi and know good Indian food and this was the worst Indian food I ever tasted.

When you go to an Indian restaurant in Copenhagen make sure to ask if they use a Tandoor grill to make the naan bread,Meuse the bread will not be authentic.

Very Dissapointed!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank happyleo123

Anchorage, Alaska
“Attentive staff with great food!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This place is so convenient near the metro station. The buffet is marvelous and everyone is so kind!

• Visited July 2013
“Very kind staff”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were trying to find somewhere to eat in Vesterbro on a weeknight so not much open around half 10 when we were looking. My boyfriend walked in, no-one was dining. He asked if it was ok to sit down or not. After hesitation from the waiter and chef they said yes and we ate in there alone. I was a little on edge at first as they looked confused with our presence but the waiter was soooo kind. Lovely food for good prices. We didn't go for a romantic meal so it was quite funny seeing a prostitute patrolling her corner next to our window! At the end when we paid, we said thanks for staying open for us. Only to find they'd actually shut before we got there and we hadn't realised! We'd got there just after 11 and that's when it shut! So they were sooo nice to have opened up for us and explains the confused faces when we went in! I'd go back purely for the pleasantness of the staff.

• Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Angry waiter”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Who cares about food when there is an angry waiter hovering over your every move? The waiter was extremely rude and managed to get show his rancid temper repeatedly while he serving us. First he got mad when we politely asked for water, then repeated his little temper tantrum when I could not figure out which dish was mine. Finally he hit the ball out of the park when we asked for separate bills. Give me a break, the last thing I need when I go out dining is an angry man in my digestive vicinity.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank funflowers
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Non Veg Indian Food”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Good place if you eat non veg..and very kind staff. location is apt as its 5 min walk from central station however the street might not be attractive..service a bit slow but still worth a visit.

Visited November 2012