“A last minute personal tour!”
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide. We believe in giving our guests a personal experience, so do not expect a monologue from us about Copenhagen. Instead expect to be chatting most of the way with your guide about life in Copenhagen, politics, restaurants, biking culture, things to do etc. We will of course not let you down in terms of telling you about Copenhagen, so expect to hear lots about the city's history and culture, and don't hold back on any questions you may have. We are here to serve...and have fun. Happy Running, Lena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I hesitated before flying to Copenhagen about booking this in advance because I was worried about getting lost. When I messaged Lena last night, she offered to meet me at Bella Sky (my hotel) and run with me here. A super nice tour and learned a lot about the area I didn't know. Felt like I was running with an old friend! Lena is a great guide and knows the area well. Don't hesitate to book. Just contact her before if there are questions! Thanks Lena!

All reviews
"little mermaid"
in 20 reviews
"other cities"

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I ran with Lena. Frankly, I was not very motivated because of the heavy rain. However, the run (it was only me) was very entertaining because not only the sights of Christiania were great but also the explanations given by Lena were very interesting.
It is definitely a very attractive way to get some insight of the city and meet nice people.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I went to Copenhagen for the Eurovision but as I had a 10k race scheduled for the week after, I took my runner with me to train a little bit. I found out about Running Copenhagen when looking for running maps to download and I loved the idea of it!
A friend and I did the 8.5k sightseeing tour with our fantastic guide Signe. I was impressed by her knowledge of the city as I didn't expect such a good level of information. It isn't just a run with someone simply pointing at you the little mermaid or the parliament. It's a proper guided running tour. We had a great time and we highly recommend Running Copenhagen!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was in Copenhagen for a brief, 4-day visit and took the architecture tour on Easter Sunday. It was one of the highlights of my trip - and that's saying something! Lena was an outstanding guide, and strikes just the right balance between information, social interaction and pace. As this was my second trip to Copenhagen and I had already seen many of the main sights, the architecture tour was a great option (quite apart from my personal interest in architecture and design). It provides a unique perspective on the city that I would not have obtained on my own, and provided inspiration for runs and other exploration during the remainder of my stay. I will definitely do another trip with Lena when I return, and highly recommend Running Copenhagen to any travellers to Denmark, whether you are there for business or pleasure.