“Best city tour”
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide. We believe in giving our guests a personal experience, so do not expect a monologue from us about Copenhagen. Instead expect to be chatting most of the way with your guide about life in Copenhagen, politics, restaurants, biking culture, things to do etc. We will of course not let you down in terms of telling you about Copenhagen, so expect to hear lots about the city's history and culture, and don't hold back on any questions you may have. We are here to serve...and have fun. Happy Running, Lena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the best city tour I have done anywhere. Lena was a wonderful knowledgeable guide giving a great account of the history and relevant information of the various attractions that we saw. I would fully recommend donning the trainers while in the city and signing up to a Running Copenhagen tour!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I did a private running tour with Lena. She met us at our hotel and took us around the city and showed us the attractions. Highlights were running through some of the parks, as well as seeing all the major sites.

Lena stopped us to explain the history of several locations as well as answer any questions we had.

We would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We really enjoyed our tour with Janne! She guided us safely though the city and told interesting stories about the places we visited. We also liked her flexibility, so we could run some extra kilometers and she even accompanied us back to our hotel.
If we come back to Copenhagen we will try the other running tours!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ran with Jesper and enjoyed very much!
Copenhagen streets really look like the same from visitors point of view so I was worried of getting lost if I run alone.
This tour can easily solve the problem.
Copenhagen is a flat city with beautiful view.
Jogging must be the best way to feel the atmosphere.

Jesperさんというガイドさんと一緒に走りましたがとても楽しかったです。
コペンハーゲンは街並みがよく似ていて一人で走ると迷子になりそうですが、このツアーに参加すればその心配はありません。
コペンハーゲンは平らで美しい景色の町です。
ジョギングは雰囲気を味わうのに最適だと思います。

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I hesitated before flying to Copenhagen about booking this in advance because I was worried about getting lost. When I messaged Lena last night, she offered to meet me at Bella Sky (my hotel) and run with me here. A super nice tour and learned a lot about the area I didn't know. Felt like I was running with an old friend! Lena is a great guide and knows the area well. Don't hesitate to book. Just contact her before if there are questions! Thanks Lena!