“Highlight of my visit to Copenhagen!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide. We believe in giving our guests a personal experience, so do not expect a monologue from us about Copenhagen. Instead expect to be chatting most of the way with your guide about life in Copenhagen, politics, restaurants, biking culture, things to do etc. We will of course not let you down in terms of telling you about Copenhagen, so expect to hear lots about the city's history and culture, and don't hold back on any questions you may have. We are here to serve...and have fun. Happy Running, Lena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Moncton, Canada
“Highlight of my visit to Copenhagen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a must in Copenhagen! Lena was an amazing guide who is very enthusiastic about her city. She is a great storyteller who transmitted the most relevant information about the various attractions. We also got to see things we never would have if not for her. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone able to run a few km at any pace. We did the tour our first morning in Copenhagen, and this saved us a lot of time and money because of the useful tips and suggestions from Lena.

Again, it's a must and guarantee you wont regret it! Thanks Lena!

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Copenhagen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was only in Copenhagen for one day as part of a long cruise, so I thought this would be a nice way to see the city. I was pleasantly surprised when I found that I was the only "tourer", and that I had two guides, Signe and a trainee. They were both fantastic and very knowledgeable. Since it was just the three of us, we were able to set our own pace and cover a lot of ground, yet take plenty of time for coversation and sightseeing.

I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the sights in a very different way, and get some exercise at the same time.

Signe, thanks so much for the fantastic morning!

Rugby
“A Copenhagen must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I dragged myself out of bed on Saturday morning to do the 9.30-11.00 run and it was the best way to start the day! Lena is an excellent guide, we were a small group so we could ask all the questions that we needed and it is generally a great way to orient yourself in lovely Copenhagen and see a lot of the main sites in one go. Very highly recommended!

Toronto, Canada
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Fantastic tour with probably the best tour guide you will ever have. Lena is fun, enthusiastic, and obviously loves showing people all angles of Copenhagen. We are not usually "tour" people, but this was totally worth making an exception for. Recommended for anyone!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent tour with a fantastic guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was lucky enough to get a tour all to myself and it was great. My guide, signe, had such enthusiasm and humour, and gave me a local's impression of the city, with lots of recommendations. Unlike any other tour I have had before - best by far.

Visited June 2014