“Just Do It!!!!”
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide. We believe in giving our guests a personal experience, so do not expect a monologue from us about Copenhagen. Instead expect to be chatting most of the way with your guide about life in Copenhagen, politics, restaurants, biking culture, things to do etc. We will of course not let you down in terms of telling you about Copenhagen, so expect to hear lots about the city's history and culture, and don't hold back on any questions you may have. We are here to serve...and have fun. Happy Running, Lena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 August 2014

What better way to see a city? I can thoroughly recommend this tour. Copenhagen is beautiful and anyone would have an easy job showing this off, however, Lena just adds to the charm. She is a great advocate for her city and her delightful manner straight away puts you at ease. It is quite easy to see that Lena has a passion for her country and for running.
Not only do you get to see the city but Lena goes the extra mile and will offer advice tailor made to your needs.
I cannot recommend this tour enough....

1  Thank Kenyaliam

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

A great way to see some spots off the beaten path. Lena was knowlegeable and a pleasure to talk with, and we learned a bit about Copenhagen history, politics, the modern city--all while enjoying a very pleasant run!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you're short on time and also looking for a spot of exercise then this may well be the perfect city tour for you!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I did the running tour through Christiana Harbor and Freetown during out stay in Copenhagen. It was probably the best part of our time in Denmark! Lena guided us on a two hour tour and explained the customs and geography of Copenhagen very well. It was also great to have a guided tour through Freetown since it is a place that some may not feel comfortable going to alone as it is a different way of life there. If we had more time in town, we would have done the city tour with her as well. Thanks Lena!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Isn't easy, so when I found out about Running Copenhagen before I travelled there on a conference I was delighted. I chose the Night Tour light (5k) as it fitted my plans and duly met Janne my guide. She was really friendly and knowledgeable and I learnt about the Danish royal family, the parliament and Tivoli gardens amongst lots of other interesting history. An excellent way to see Copenhagen, thank you!