“Decent but nothing special.”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Reserve with
Osaka Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,825 of 2,519 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Tried once when I had to take my visiting friend to his life's first sushi meal. Wouldn't have gone there had my favourite places were not closed. Anyway, for me it was an average experience but I guess for the first timer the sushi tasted better. Prices were good. It is a place where you can't go wrong if not right.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

the restaurant is located near the great station,
in fact this is not a real sushi bar because the ambient and the decor and food are for the most part from china.you can also find chinese food.the japanese food is really poor.
you pay a price to eat what you want excluded drink,and if you ask just a glass of still water you will pay on the bill!! unbelievable!!the service is rude and when you ask to pay by credit card they add you the 3,5 % as commission!that s shame!

1  Thank pinnychan
Reviewed 3 June 2012

not the very best I've had, and definately expensive...still a nice place to introduce my danish friends to sushi.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We ate sushi here. The sushi were quite good, and the service friendly. They were very efficient: after a couple of minutes already three waitresses asked if we wanted to order something ;-) The fried rolls were the best part of the meal, and the wine wasn't bad either.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Osaka Sushi is okay taken to consideration that it's running sushi.
The quality of the sushi is arguable, but not bad.
If going out for quality sushi, Osaka is not the place to go, but instead go for a place like sushi saiko at Christianshavn.
However, not saying that the food at Osaka is bad, but is alright. If you are hungry and you want a decent selection of chinese and sushi, this is a pretty good choice.
Though its been a while since I last ate there, so it might have gotten better or worse since I last visited.
Lately I have been going to Nyu Sakura for running sushi. The food is basically the same, but it is slightly cheaper, and I find the sushi a better quality,