Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
US$261
US$196
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$304
US$279
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$363
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kong Arthur(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$175
Scandic Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$281
US$250
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Hotel Copenhagen(Frederiksberg)(Great Value!)
US$208
Copenhagen Island Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$197
US$188
  • Restaurant
Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$224
Bertrams Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
2,289 results
All reviewsa business class roomcity centreislands bryggebusiness hotelnice hotelbusiness tripbig hotelmetro stationminute walkthe upper floorslobby barhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetnice roomtivoli gardensconciergechristianshavn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is situated just on the other side of Lange Bro and is on easy walking distance to Tivoli, Ströget and other atractions. We stayed on the 18th floor with an excellent view over the city. This was extra nice since we stayed during the New Years eve.
Room was clean even though the bath water tap was leaking.
Staff was friendly and breakfast was good but maybe on the expensive side.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up facing the city
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Boline2014, Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Travelspotters.
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We look forward to your next stay.
Kind regards,
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The area is a bit far, just take a taxi where ever you are. You can take nice walks/runs around the area. The hotel is nice with roomy and clean rooms, friendly staff and good scandinavian breakfast. Also there is Casino and Asian restaurant with nice food! Tiny gym is also available for you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Notska
Reviewed 21 December 2013

LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS NEARBY *** Hotel is located a little bit outside of the city centre, but it's very easy accessible by bus, taxi. It's approximately 1,5 km from the Town Hall Square (H. Ch. Andersen's monument) and Tivoli Gardens, so that's nice 20-25 minute walk. From the airport just take the bus 5A, it stops in front of the hotel (or actually back of the hotel, you need to advise driver in advance).

HOTEL OVERVIEW *** It is very big (one of the tallest buildings in Copenhagen), busy, business-orientated hotel. From outside it doesn't look nice - huge grey block, but inside it's quite pleasant.

PURPOSE OF THIS TRIP *** Leisure
RESERVATION *** I have made this reservation directly on Radisson.com website. Confirmation arrived by email within minutes and was accessible through my Club Carlson profile and mobile application. I have also received an option for eStandby Upgrades. I have requested discounted upgrade for the higher floor and also Buffet Breakfast. I like this concept.

LENGTH OF MY STAY *** 1 night

CHECK-IN *** Because this booking was made directly with Radisson, I have also received an on-line check-in notification and I have tried that. I like this concept, but I was a little bit confused with the self check-in machine in the lobby. This should be better described or shown. I think this is the way to deal with it. The other thing which I wasn't sure was what type of room was allocated to my name. Because of Gold status (Club Carlson) complimentary upgrade to next available class is usually provided - it was also this time, but I didn't know. If they do that (which is totally nice, haha), it would be good also add standard text message to online check-in confirmation that I have been kindly upgraded (free of charge!!!).

LOBBY & RECEPTION *** Huge & busy! Individual reception desks looked very cool, but I am not sure are they really practical for the staff. But it looked impressive. There is also a casino there, so it was very elegant (only me with t-shirts and casual clothes, lol).

ROOM *** I have been upgraded to Business Class, room #2120. Before I entered my room I was a little bit surprised in the corridor - it looked like in hospital. I was worried about the room, but my concerns were not reflected in reality. Room was spacious, elegant, smart and clean. There was also welcome gift waiting for me (bottle of water and bag of lovely sweets). Room was well equipped and that included Nespresso machine and flat-screen TV. Bed was great!!!

BATHROOM *** This was the only down-side of this room. It looked like attached from different, much older unit. The worst were half-eaten door (down side of the frame) - like in a 2* cheap hotel. Also shower-head and tap full of limescale. The rest was fine and also good quality Radisson toiletries were provided.

BREAKFAST *** I have decided to take breakfast in the morning. As expected, this was quite busy as hotel was almost full. Selection was good, but organisation and display of some dishes was terribly chaotic. It took me 5 min to find a piece of lemon to have it with salmon (it's next to the tea, other table - just in case you need it). Staff was constantly visible, but I didn't have a clue, who's doing what. Everybody was doing everything and therefore nothing (or almost) wasn't done like it should be. Coffee was served (or left on the table) in small jugs, but it was cold and I had to ask them again to refill. It would probably save time to serve it only when somebody asks for it. In general, it was OK, but my rating would be only 3/5.

ROOM SERVICE *** I didn't use Room Service as I arrived very late night, but you have few restaurants to choose.

INTERNET ACCESS *** I love their fast, quick and uncomplicated Internet access. I always say that this is the way it should be done in hotels. Score: 6 out of 5!

CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE *** Check-out was efficient. I wanted to use Radisson Gift Card as a payment and even with some small issues (they are always issues with all gift cards) they managed to resolve it as promised and within the given time frames.

STAFF *** Extremely helpful and professional. Even if I asked (at 1 am!!!) if they have an international electrical adapter, they managed to find it for me!

OVERVIEW *** Comfortable, large hotel offering good service and nice location. Quite often they have good value for money, so shop around. Next time in Copenhagen I will be considering Radisson Blu Scandinavia as a place to stay again.

Room Tip: Business Class rooms are much better, definitely go for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank marqoos_pl
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Yes, it's a Radisson. A bit austere from the outside (as are a lot of modern Danish buildings) but comfortable and pleasant enough inside. Spotlessly clean room, comfortable bed. Good breakfast buffet. The bedroom had stunning views over Copenhagen. Staff were friendly and check-in was painless in spite of a very late 2.00am arrival after weather delayed our incoming flight. It's a corporate hotel with a corporate feel but good enough for us. The upgrade to a business suite for the price we had paid made our stay here something of a bargain.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The hotel provides everything you need for an enjoyable break in Copenhagen.
It is located close to the main city areas, it is clean with comfortable rooms, the staff are friendly and it has an excellent choice of restaurants offering a variety of international dishes.
Breakfast is buffet style and offers a large selection of hot and cold food all well presented and cooked well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors have an excellent view of the city and minimal noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple