“Ideal location for town and airport”
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Teakle2
Glossop, United Kingdom
“Long weekend in Copenhagen”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Conveniently on route 5A from the airport - about 15 mins or so. Come out of the terminal and turn right - the bus stands are there.
Very short walk from the bus stop - its the yellowing brick house with fairy lights around the steps - we found several bright yellow houses before we finally located our apartment!
We travelled with a group of 7 so the bedroom configuration was great for our party. The living area and dining table allowed us all to be together for breakfast and drinks in the evening which was fantastic.
Purchase the Tourist Ticket for the bus route - it really is very good value.
Both our hosts spoke very good English which was very helpful so you can ask all those "silly" little questions that sometimes you can't when you travel abroad.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mayo
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So close to the airport!
Liked least: Shower a little old
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aarhus

Oregon U.S.
Reviewed 19 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
19 Sep 2012
Respond from the apartment owner:

I am sorry that the apartment wasn't in the standard that the guest expected. But considered that the house is 75 years old, it is of a common standard of Copenhagen.

We do of course listen to any kind of critic, and there is of course always
room for improvement, which we in the future will take care of.

Best regards,
The Amager Landevej apartment owners
Australia
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
16 Jul 2012
Comments from the owner: Dear Mary, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied, if you had told me about the problems that accurred during your stay in Copenhagen, I would have taken care of things the best I could. I have given the dishwasher a rinsetreatment, but haven't been able to notice any bad smells, but in the future I will pay attention to the problem. An extra mirror will be placed in the hallway next to the frontdoor. It is correct that the shower is quite old, and I will buy a new one, likewise I will buy 4 new mattresses for the single beds. The idea about making a booklet-infopackage about the houseequipments such as tv, dishwasher, possible bus connections, local restaurants and everything else that is nice to know is a great idea, and I will make one right away.
Bratislava
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing