Good location, within walking distance to the tourist centre. We booked a Family room (2+2), but the actual room was nothing like what was shown on the photos.
- Price (not cheap, but cheaper than similar hotels in the same part of the town)
- Very nice bakery at the end of the bloc (forgot the name)
- Lack of wardrobe in the room
- Extremely soft pillows
- Not the best housekeeping
- Breakfast in a separate building
- Expensive public parking on the street (if you can find a spot).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibsens Hotel is an oasis in the heart of the city. It overlooks the Nansensgade area, bustling with café life and small shops. Just a 5-minute walk away, you will find the city lakes in the one direction and Nørreport train and metro station in the other.The lobby area offers a café, a library room and a cozy livingroom area with a fireplace. The minute you step inside, you will sense the Nansensgade atmosphere: ”Mingle” tables, magazine holders, an old record player and beautiful textiles adorning the lobby. All design pieces are made by neighbouring artists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibsens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibsens Hotel Copenhagen