“Great way to see the city, and accommodating to non-Danish speakers”
Review of Go-Segway

Go-Segway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Go-Segway.dk, Go-Escooter.dk and SegwayTours.dk in Copenhagen offer fantastic tours in the city centre of wonderful Copenhagen. We have 80 Segway and 12 educated english speaking guides. We are proud to offer you our awardwinning Segway Tours to all the best sights of Copenhagen. Tours include VAT, tips, safety intro, briefing, welcome, helmets, wireless soundsystem, training before the tour start, personal guides and a great ride with live commentary. Prices start at € 34
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I took the tour with two other guests, both Danish, but, as I don't speak Danish, the guide conducted the tour in English (Please note, I didn't ask for this, she and the other guests agreed on it, and graciously accommodated me :). Our guide, Amanda, gave us a thorough briefing, made sure we could ride the vehicles ok, and then we set off through the city.

Amanda is very knowledgable, giving us all kinds of interesting tidbits about the city, and about Danish history. I learned quite a bit, as did my Danish fellow guests, as it happens.

I really appreciated the tour, and recommend it to others.

PVMalinsky, Manager at Go-Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Hi,

I'm glad to know that you had a great experience on segway with Go-Segway. Thank you for your kind words, that helps spreading the word for us - we really appreciate it.

Since your segway tour, the company have got a new owner. That is the reason why I write to you now, with this little mail. We have very good experience with prioritize reviews from TripAdvisor, and wishes to make a respons to everyone who have contributed with a review.

Go-segway continues in the same style as before, with the segway tours starting from Niels Hemmingens Gade 20 in the very center of Copenhagen. We deliver the same service and high quality segway tours as before. We do tours in both english and danish now, so you should not worry about getting a tour on danish :)

We look forward to give you another great segway experience next time you feel like it.

Go-segway

There are newer reviews for Go-Segway

Reviewed 5 September 2013

What an awesome way to see Copenhagen! We have been in Copenhagen many times before, but have not experience it in such a great way as we did during 2hrs of the tour! Segways are in excellent condition, and the training for complete novices is given.

The tour guide was very charismatic and interesting to listen person, which has made the whole experience even better :)

Once again, what a great way to see the city!

Hi Marge,

I'm glad to know that you and your friends had a great experience on segway with Go-Segway. Thank you for your kind words, that helps spreading the word for us - we really appreciate it.

Go-segway continues in the same style as before, with the segway tours starting from Niels Hemmingens Gade 20 in the very center of Copenhagen. We deliver the same service and high quality segway tours as before and hope our guides will as charismatic and interesting to listen to as you experienced.

We look forward to give you and your friends another great segway experience next time you feel like it.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

As I visited Copenhagen with 14 years old girl, I choose this company for segway tour as it allows children over the age of 12 to join (not above 16 as in other places).
If you are interested in not very informative tour with a little explanation - you probably will enjoy. The segway machines were in excellent condition, rain coats were given (in the event of rain), the route of the tour was very nice and the the tour was started from good training, which was important, as we never previously used this type of vehicle.
BUT
this company introducing this tour as guided tour, that is why I had some expectations about not only riding the segway around beautiful streets of Copenhagen, but also hearing good professional explanation about the city. I can not recommend this tour for people, who are, like me, interested in getting information about the places. We passed a lot of streets in silence, some of interesting places got very flat overview, on the other hand the story included a lot of details about how in previously tours somebody felt from the vehicle into the water, how somebody destroyed the segway and needed to pay a lot of money for it etc - this information was interesting and spicy, but definitely not the reason for me to take this tour.
I am not sure, whether the guide has at least basic course on the history of the city...

2  Thank בלה ס

Hi Bella,

I'm glad to know that you and your young girl had a nice experience on segway with Go-Segway, even though the lack of relevant information. Thank you for your kind words, that helps spreading the word for us - we really appreciate it and will use it to make better tours in the future.

Since your segway tour "a lot of watter have gone under the bridge", the company have got a new owner. That is the reason why I write to you now, with this little mail. We have very good experience with prioritize reviews from TripAdvisor, and wishes to make a respons to everyone who have contributed with a review. I'm sorry the previous owner didn't take the time to answer your review - I apologize for that.

Go-segway continues in the same style as before, with the segway tours starting from Niels Hemmingens Gade 20 in the very center of Copenhagen. We deliver the same service and high quality segway tours as before. All our guides are well trained and provides a interesting tour through the city, that we are sure you will like.

We hope you will give segway tours a second chance and look forward to give you and your friends an even better experience next time you feel like it.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

If you're hesitant about riding a Segway, don't be. If you're thinking this may be a little pricey, you're wrong. In two hours you will see all the sights that you could not possibly get to by foot in a whole day. Our guide was fantastic and made the tour very informative and added many stories and anecdotes you just can't get on your self guided walking tour. This tour is a must do if you want the sightseeing but don't want the boring bus or walking style experience.

PVMalinsky, Manager at Go-Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Hi Llamarama,

Go-segway continues in the same style as before, with the segway tours starting from Niels Hemmingens Gade 20 in the very center of Copenhagen. We deliver the same service and high quality segway tours as a known for.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We've been on Segways before, in San Francisco, but Copenhagen deserves to be seen in Segway. We were only in town for the weekend, but in 2 hours buzzed around the best the city had to offer in terms of landmarks and attractions. Our guide, Rene, was super friendly and informative. Highly recommended - and if you haven't Segwayed before, Copenhagen would be a great city to have your first go.

Hi,

Go-segway continues in the same style as before, with the segway tours starting from Niels Hemmingens Gade 20 in the very center of Copenhagen. We still provides the same service and high quality segway tours as we are known for.