Imperial Hotel
US$388
US$365
US$320
  • Restaurant
First Hotel Mayfair(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$186
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Nebo(Copenhagen)
US$128
US$123
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$365
ScandicHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,625 results
All reviewscentral stationtivoli gardenssuperior roomminute walkexcellent locationfour starhotel is centrally locatedmini barbreakfast buffetbusiness tripcity hallcity breakcold meatsvisiting copenhagentrainvesterportdenmark
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Excellent location. Quiet. We bought into the breakfast option, which was decent - probably not much more expensive than we would pay at another restaurant, and saved us the trouble of having to go out looking for a breakfast. Nice enough rooms. At one point we had a problem with a defective toilet. Someone came up to have a look right away, and when a quick fix wasn't possible, they offered us another room within a matter of minutes. One issue to be aware of is that their queen beds are really two singles pushed together. If you happen to roll into the middle, they will separate and you could find yourself sinking between them! We were also surprised that the shower doesn't have a door, only a small glass panel to deflect some of the water. We couldn't find a way to shower without getting the entire floor wet. Overall a pretty good experience though.

Room Tip: It's a big hotel and some rooms are a very long walk from the elevator and up four steps.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K_Q_10
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here on a business trip. The hotel was centrally located, but that was the only great thing about it. Other than that this is an average hotel, my room was fine, breakfast ok, service ok. My room was quiet though.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a nice business hotel near the Central Train Station. What first attracted me to the hotel was it was reasonably priced and just next to the Avis Car Rental as I was coming in from Kolding with a rental. We were traveling with our 11 year old, we had a triple room which was spacious and clean. The hotel was only a short walk to shopping, cafes and Tivoli. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly and even offered us free umbrella one afternoon when it was raining. Not only was it a short walk to the Central Train Station, but there were also several nearby bus and a local train stations nearby. Yes, the elevators were small and slow, but this is Europe. The WIFI was great. There was an optional hotel breakfast, but we choose to have breakfast at one of the nearby cafes. One evening during our stay, there was a VERY loud party with music blaring in one of the ball rooms, but the music stopped a 9pm. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel was arranged for me by my company for a training meeting. I stayed in room 249 which was down two very long hallways from the very small elevators. Even though there are 3, it took forever to get down in the morning and up in the evening when we all got off the bus. I opted for the stairs.

My room was in the back of the hotel away from any traffic. About 8pm during the week - I was there for 6 nights, the beat of very loud music permeated my room. My colleague who was in room 549 could hear the same thing. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out from looking out the window where the music was coming from. It was difficult to get to sleep...

Otherwise, the room was a good size for Copenhagen, clean with a decent bathroom - although pushing the toilet button in the wall took extra energy. The bed was comfortable - I don't like hard beds but this was just firm enough. There was a mini bar, iron and ironing board, good size closet, flat tv with several English language channels. The window had blinds and black out curtains which I appreciated since I like my room dark at night. The laundry service - while expensive - did a nice job on my undergarments ie no starch and soft.

There is no concierge service in the hotel - like most hotels in Copenhagen so you carry your own stuff. There are a couple of steps to maneuver in the hall if you have to go all the way down to the other wing. It is the longest hallway I have ever been in at a hotel.

The breakfast is downstairs and average - it has the usual cereal, some cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, eggs, bacon, some fruit. Nothing out of th ordinary but edible.

I have been coming to Copenhagen for 3 years on business and I have yet to find a hotel that ticks off all my boxes. I would like this hotel better except for the noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IntlTrainer
Reviewed 17 June 2014

When I finally made it to the lobby of this hotel I was greeted by cigarette smoke and a dingy lobby with tables set up for group arrivals. While centrally located, this hotel is optimized for groups. Buses were constantly arriving by the front door for tours, etc. The single room was the size of a small college dorm room with a single bed. My phone and air conditioning in the room did not work. While they were able to replace the phone, they advised me to sleep with the window open. This was impossible due to the noise from the traffic and activities in the alley under my window. I arrived to this hotel via rental car and was challenged by the parking situation. No signs and a mystery entrance to the hotel. No fitness center. The room, the food, and the parking were all overpriced. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business