Ascot Hotel
US$743
US$634
Agoda.com
1,262 results
All reviewstivoli gardenscentral stationluggage roomshopping streetcity hallwithin easy walking distancehop on hop off busexpensive cityrooms are smallcheesemeatsnyhavn
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel also has apartments which we stayed in next door. The apartments were nice, self contained with kitchen etc. No aircon but nice big windows to open. Very tiny bedroom literally just a bed. We slept on the fold out couch instead which was actually really comfy. The location is awesome and we would stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We booked this hotel for several nights in May of this year. Our confirmation said free breakfast. When I checked in I confirmed this. However, at checkout the manager insisted that breakfast was not included and insisted that I pay 600 dkk. I showed him my confirmation but he said his booking code shows no breakfast and that I needed to contact my booking agent and get the refund. In the end, my agent agreed with me and got the hotel to refund my money. It was just an awful experience and not something you want to happen when on vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Buckpa
Reviewed 3 September 2013

For the price it is a good place to stay. Good location. I recommend the apartment for extra room. Staff is very friendly. I would not be inclined to complain about wear and tear because the apartments are clearly older and of course the carpet in the closet will be worn and some door frames as well. It is not perfect but really quite functional.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice apartment with a view of the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank amollica
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Nice accommodations, however at this time I am here and the street directly Below and next to this hotel is under construction with large and vey loud machinery starting every morning at 7 am, and continuing the entire day. Horrible, not relaxing. It is a very large area, does not look to be finished too soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank gc7c
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Rooms are clean, but the showers are very weak. Breakfast is OK, but gets boring after a few days.
TV channels (12) apart from CNN are in Danish.

Having said that, the location is great for getting to all the hot spots on foot. It's also only 5mins walk from the Central Train Station.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple