ProfilHotels Mercur Hotel
Tivoli Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$343
US$296
  • Pool
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$197
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
US$196
1,023 results
All reviewscentral stationtivoli gardenstea making facilitiesfree wifipriced hotellocation is excellentdouble bedcity breakthe main shopping streetdecent hotelan expensive citytea and coffeefew minutes walkfamily roomcity hallrooms are smalllittle mermaid
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had 3 nights at the Mercur off Vester Farimagades 2 blocks from Copenhagen Main Station. The location allows an easy walk to the Main Station, Tivoli Park, Theater, parks, City Hall square and plenty more. The hotel was clean, efficient and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included (plenty of variety and local delicious cuisine) and WiFi is also free - with good signal. The price I received was very good, but the location is quite central to things that I wanted.

I

Room Tip: In warm weather - I suggest a room on the back-side of the hotel as the front faces the train tracks and street. If you open the window for air - you will hear those sounds below. But it would have to be quite warm for that.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Eszter_Szucs, Management Assistant at ProfilHotels Mercur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Chris O,

we appreciate your review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Copenhagen.

If I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me via my email: es@hotelpropertygroup.dk.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is well located in Copenhagen. It was good value for money. The rooms were of a good size and the bed was very comfortable.A real plus when you are traveling a lot . Theresa no airconditioning butvwas not necessary as the area was quiet during the night. The only down side there was no refrigerator in The room, otherwise all good.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not face the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Johnno15

Dear Johnno15,

thank you for sharing you experience here, it is good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Unfortunately most of our rooms do not have the build in air-condition, but we provide fans. However there is barely need for air condition in the danish summer.

But we also have 10 brand new rooms where we installed air-condition, to maximize the comfort, and the windows there are even more sound proof than the rest of the hotel.

Check them out next time around! :-)

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a nice hotel, with decent priced rooms, close to the main station in Copenhagen. There is nothing outstanding about it, but it's a good mix of location, price and quality. The room was clean and quiet, staff was helpful, an overall good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear ggabi,

thank you for a review of your recent stay with us.

It is lovely to hear that you were satisfied with our services, I make sure to pass your comments on to my colleagues.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Excellent hotel, centrally located in the heart of Copenhagen. Easy walking distance from the Central Station, Hertz rental car, and most important tourist sites in the city. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have had in Europe. When my wife developed a minor medical problem on a Sunday, requiring an emergency room, the hotel staff went out of their way to provide assistance. She was treated immediately and we can not complement the hotel enough for their help.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Eszter_Szucs, Management Assistant at ProfilHotels Mercur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear John C,

thank you for your review here too, we appreciate your time used on praising us, my colleagues and our services.

If we would not be the way you describe, it would not make any sense for us to be in this industry.
We are glad that we could be of help! :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights last week. The hotel is very well located in Copenhagen. Just 7-8 minutes walk from the central station. The train ride from the Airport to Central Station was just 36 DKK one way and 50% for children under 16 years of age. Room was quite nice wit a tea coffee maker and of a good size Right opposite the hotel is also the metro station. Seven Eleven and other restaurants are just round the corner at a 2-4 minutes walk. The hotel also served good American Buffet Breakfast. The Hotel has free WiFi access in rooms as well as a internet PC at the reception which can be used free of charge. Within 4-8 minutes walk is the popular Tivoli Gardens Amusement park with some of the most amazing daring rides, the planetarium and best of all the most helpful Tourist Center to buy tickets or to get information on any sights and how to get there. Also just a KM away 15-20 minutes walk is the canal cruise Boat sightseeing point to an amazing 45 minutes boat ride to see the sights of Copenhagen. The main pedestrian shopping area starts at just 6-8 minutes walk from the hotel where you can find the Town Hall, Ripley's believe it or not Museum as well as the Guinness museum of Records etc. The Zoo and the Rosenberg Castle are just a comfortable 10 - 15 minutes ride buy Bus just around the hotel and Tourist Center. Best way to do Copenhagen is to buy a 2-3 days Copenhagen card which gives you entry and access to most sights free of charge. English is spoken and understood by almost all the locals. The staff at the hotel were very nice and helpful and always looked up and smiled if you passed by.

Room Tip: Rooms with large window opening onto the main road are good and bright. The metro trains noise did not really disturb us nor did the vehicle traffic, in fact we liked it as it cut out the dead silence when windows are closed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sanjay S

Dear Sanjay S,

thank you for providing us with your review of BEST WESTERN Mercur Hotel.

It seems you got a lot out of our good location in the city center :-)

We are glad to hear that everything was in place and everything functioned under your stay with us.
I make sure to pass your comment on to my colleagues at the reception.

Have a lovely weekend!