So overall there was nothing actually wrong with this hostel. The staff were fine, although most of them not particularly friendly. The bathrooms and showers were clean. The WiFi was good and the social area was comfortable. The location is also good, just twenty minutes walk away from the city centre. The only real negative was the dorms themselves which felt like prison cells. Stone floors and walls with poorly constructed 3 level bunk beds (with no falling guards) and blinds that only covered half of the window. There was a good sized locker for each bed which was good and these locked using your key card. Basic breakfast of cereals, breads, meats and cheese, with tea, coffee and juice can be bought for 50DKK which is kind of expensive for what it is but probably the best deal you will get in Denmark for an all you can eat breakfast. Generally this was no bad at all, but far from the best hostel experience I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Facilities:Free Wi-FiFree bedlinenFree lockersFree luggage storageFree computers in common room24 hour receptionCheap breakfastSunny gardenHappy hour everydayFree walking toursBike rental from hostelSleep in Heaven is a modern youth hostel located in lively Nørrebro area- the part of the city where you can feel the real Copenhagen atmosphere- as it is full of great places, shops and cafés where young locals hang out. Nørrebro is also known for city’s best bars and clubs in town. Doesn‘t matter what your taste is, you will for sure find something for yourself- from dark indie clubs to the most hip electro, from old smoky bars to artsy cafés, from top rated restaurants to cheap take away places and Turkish delis - Nørrebro has it all. The hostel has a perfect location for those wanting to check out the tourist sites during day and hang out in the best part of the town at night. It’s an easy walk to the city centre and the nearby busses and metro makes it easy to get around the city. Hostel also offers bike rental, as we believe that bikes are the best solution how to transport yourself around the city and see all interesting stuff.The hostel has newly renovated rooms, key card access and free lockers. Bed linen and free Wi-Fi is included. The hostel’s spacious common area offers plenty of chances to meet other travelers. You can play board games while sitting on comfy couches, or socialize with others while playing table soccer or pool. The bar at the reception has daily happy hour from 19 till 20, where you can get 2 beers for the price of one! There is always great music, cheap snacks and drinks and free guest computers in common room. During the warm months, our cozy beer garden in the backyard is the right place to chill out on the sun.The hostel’s friendly staff will gladly give you tips how you can make the most of your trip, by visiting not only main attractions but also hidden gems of Copenhagen.There’s a reason why Copenhageners prefer the diverse and lively Nørrebro to the touristy city centre. Come stay with us and find out why.Accommodation InformationAge restriction in dorms: 16 - 35.Age restriction in private rooms: 16 - 45.Bookings for more than 9 people are not accepted and will be cancelled (without a refund of the deposit and the booking fee).Maximum stay is 7 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep in Heaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep-In Heaven Hotel Copenhagen
- Sleep In Heaven Copenhagen