We stayed at the Bethel one night before leaving on a cruise. After a long day and a half of travel we most needed a quiet, clean place to rest then see a few of the sites.
In such an expensive city the Bethel proved to be a great choice. We had a large room for the three of us. The location was great and we were able to walk the city and see all the main sites. Their included breakfast was more than satisfactory. My only complaint was a slight sewer odor in the bathroom. It wasn't that bad and since we only stayed one night. I will also point out the the bath shower was a wet room. Not a big deal but be careful were you put things if you do't want them wet.
I would recomend the Hotel Bethel to any budget conscious traveler and would stay there again should we again visit that part of the world,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen