This is my second review of this hotel! The last time I wrote, I said it was 'Damned good value for money' and this still stands. Copenhagen is my favourite city so it made sense for me to return to this hotel again, however, I was a little apprehensive this time, when I discovered there had been a recent change in management. Time will tell whether this will make any significant difference, but I for one hope that things will continue here as before, because I intend coming back!
This time we paid a bit extra to have a room facing the canal, and if a room with a view is important to you, then I would advise that you consider this when booking.
As before, all rooms were clean, the staff were both helpful and cheerful, (thank you Jensia) but then one comes to expect this from Copenhagen, which I am told has been singled out at the second most friendliest place in the world!
Oh, and the breakfasts were good too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen