We spent 3 nights at the Bethel. I'd read that the front rooms were noisy so requested a quiet room and got it! There was no view (the back of shops) but it was indeed a quiet room, and there was a light-eliminating blind that shut out the early light very well. The shower, as other reviewers noted, consisted of a shower curtain around a drain, but at least there were sufficient towels to mop up the floor afterwards. The pillow was also too small as previously noted, but there was a second, uncovered, pillow in the cupboard which I managed to shove into the pillowcase with the first pillow to make it usable. The breakfast was enjoyed greatly by my husband, but as I can't eat bread or cakes, it was minimal for me. Apart from all that, the hotel felt warm and inviting, coffee was available 24/7 in the dining room, and it's little spot in Nyhavn was simply the best. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen