We recently stayed here for 2 nights. The location was excellent...easy access to everything. Our room overlooked the canal and the views were picture-perfect! We thought the noise would be a problem but it wasn't. The rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was included, delicious, and we had no complaints. The staff were wonderful...always helpful and friendly. We would absolutely stay here again if/when we go back to Copenhagen!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen